Are you mercyless with your balloons / inflatables?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris Rock
    • Mar 2017

Are you mercyless with your balloons / inflatables?

I read about some people becoming sentimental or creating a feeling with their toys. Some of them would even cry if they accidentally pop them.

I personally enjoy of submission. I'm not a popper but I turn on by playing a submission game with my beachballs / balloons. I try to not to make them pop but it's part of the session to push them to their limits and they eventually give up after 3 or 4 sessions, with some nice leaks and hiss sounds, or with some hot loud bang. Sometimes they resist more, depending on some factrors as the stretching treatment, environment, year season, etc. I blow them tight and ride like a horse leading the race.

So, what type of looner are you?
  • thevinylrider
    • Apr 2016

Re: Are you mercyless with your balloons / inflatables?

I'm a gentle looner lover, preferring they dominate our play time vs their destruction. I very much icare 4 them and thoroughly love them as any boudoir chamber maiden.

Comment

• Masseylooner1
      • Feb 2017

I a rough looner I love pushing balloons to their limits riding them hard if squeezing them so much that their necks stretch out to their max, I had a balloon pop on me last night as I dug my fingers into if too hard which makes no sense as I'm a non popper haha the tougher I am with balloons the better it feels

Comment

• Claire123
        • Oct 2016

The pop is what turns me on so I am rough with them - Usually just blowing them until they are so tight they might explode any second. They usually do

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Hmmm....its definitely one of those things that depends on mood or circumstance. Sometimes i can be quite rough but other times i can be tender. Theres nothing hotter than a stubborn balloon that just wont pop! But if i have a really strong balloon that is really stubborn & refuses to pop i can form an emotional attachment to it as it becomes kind of a familiar friend who always seems to be there & its always a sad occasion when the balloon finally pops But i move on to a new balloon right away & start all over again!

Comment

• Bodahir
            • Apr 2017

Nice question you bring up here.

I'm definitely a non-popper. So far I am only into inflatables.

I just love to lay on them with my feets off the ground and bouncing. It makes me feel like I am in heaven.

When they pop/deflate I do not cry or feel bad about it. I just think it's a waste.

Sometimes I just "hug" my inflatables, and then I feel a deep sense of love.

Keep up with the good questions.

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

It depends on whether or not I consider the balloon expendable or not. I rarely pop balloons that are bigger than 20" or that have special prints. Anything else I get rough with if I'm in the mood.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                • Mar 2016

I generally try to avoid popping them, but a good one can take a lot of abuse!

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Depends on what mood I'm in at the time and what I'm using (or abusing).

Balloons I'll often pop, but my inflatables I'm more careful with simply because what I've got are expensive and difficult to get hold of when it comes to replacing them.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎