Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lincy
    • Apr 2019

Balloons for Christmas

I have planned to decorate my home for Christmas. Balloons are the default ones for decoration. What is the other thing helps to enhance the look of my home?
    Helium Tank
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Balloons for Christmas

It depends on what you want to do. There are the obvious Christmas traditional decorations, like Christmas Trees (real or synthetic ones), tinsel, hanging-up your Christmas cards.

If you're into inflatables, you could buy an inflatable snowman or Christmas tree.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
      • Jul 2017

Why not makes decorations around Christmas light strings???

I've done that before, but not for Christmas

Comment

• Rakuten06
        • Nov 2019

You could try to make like holiday knots but with uninflated balloons? I'm sure it's difficult but worth a try?

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

Burst the balloons and make confetti ��

Comment

• Danniballoon
            • Mar 2018

Balloons were always used as decorations when I was a kid in the 1960's. I still use them and other decorations that I can remember from the time or their modern equivalents. Colored lights and foil garlands look good.

Comment

• Nopops4me
              • Jun 2015

I go crazy at Christmas and have the usual tree, cards hanging on ribbons on the walls, garlands hanging from the ceiling and the obvious load of balloons. Some hanging up from the ceiling, others milling around on the floor. I also surreptitiously provide equipment for fun and later action, ornaments around the room with lit candles, twigs of sharp pointed leaves of holly on the picture frames. After a few drinks my guests get playful and start kicking and tossing the balloons about. Inevitably during the evening some of the balloons are going to travel towards the holly and candle flame and that's the end of them. There's always enough supplies to keep the party alive for hours. You should try it sometime over this festive season and post your feedback.

Comment

• Born2popUK
                • May 2018

That sounds like a great idea, might give that a go. Just been to the party shop and got some nice Christmas coloured balloons.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                  • Jun 2015

With that sort of 'equipment' in place it's guaranteed you're going to get some bangs during the party. It saves putting uninflated balloons around the place for b2p's possibly giving away your love for balloons to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎