Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sexyneck
    • Feb 2016

Re: Nice necks

HI Guys, having great fun with this pink long sexy neck, baby powdered balloon. It's soft and smooth, after a few sessions.
    Attached Files

Comment

• ArchibaldR
      • May 2021

Hoping to get some new life in this thread because it's amazing! I've got some nice necks recently on a Belbal and a Qualatex BSA. Love to see new posts here!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

Those are definitely some nice necks, great job
        The bigger the better

Comment

• B2P12
          • Jun 2022

Walmart brand 12" with nice neck.
          Attached Files

Comment

• 7balloon
            • Dec 2018

I'm having trouble getting through this topic, gotta be honest. Mainly it's cause I see sexy gorgeous balloons inflated to the BEST and I think I wanna fuck that. and I realize that someone thought the same thing and then fucked that balloon. And then I'm jerking off at the pics and done in 2 posts.

If I can't share that here....where can I?

Comment

• Blowitbig
              • Jan 2016

My thoughts also 7balloon
              The bigger the better

Comment

• dawgbone818
                • May 2022

I've been using these balloons for several years now. I usually find them in grocery stores or sometimes in drug stores which is cool because I can buy several packs and go through self check out without anyone noticing. The necks on these are pretty good. Of course my goal is usually to get a lady to B2P them. The biggest complaint I've gotten is these can be very hard to B2P. Over the years I've had many instances where these balloons were blow to the point where there is no more lip to blow into and they still won't pop. When the do pop though they are very loud and usually pop into many very small pieces.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Blowitbig
                  • Jan 2016

That neck is huge, and the balloon looks super tight
                  The bigger the better

Comment

• Asclepio
                    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by dawgbone818
                    I've been using these balloons for several years now. I usually find them in grocery stores or sometimes in drug stores which is cool because I can buy several packs and go through self check out without anyone noticing. The necks on these are pretty good. Of course my goal is usually to get a lady to B2P them. The biggest complaint I've gotten is these can be very hard to B2P. Over the years I've had many instances where these balloons were blow to the point where there is no more lip to blow into and they still won't pop. When the do pop though they are very loud and usually pop into many very small pieces.
                    Im actually impressed by that image you posted, can you tell us more about those loons? Im super interested into them, feel free to dm me if you want it, greetings!
                    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• bmkf44
                      • Sep 2019

These used to be my favorite balloon packs but I haven't seen them in years; Would love to know where you get them.

Comment

• dawgbone818
                        • May 2022

Originally posted by bmkf44
                        These used to be my favorite balloon packs but I haven't seen them in years; Would love to know where you get them.

The brand of these is called amscan. You can go to their website amscan.com but I could not find this specific pack and size on their website. I was actually able to find a few packs on ebay though. I used to find them in Rite Aid pharmacy stores and in Safeway grocery stores but I haven't had much luck lately. Maybe I bought up all of there stock over the past few years.

Comment

• bmkf44
                          • Sep 2019

The brand of these is called amscan. You can go to their website amscan.com but I could not find this specific pack and size on their website. I was actually able to find a few packs on ebay though. I used to find them in Rite Aid pharmacy stores and in Safeway grocery stores but I haven't had much luck lately. Maybe I bought up all of there stock over the past few years.
                          Thanks! That's where I used to get mine as well. Maybe they'll come back some day. I found my last pack buried at the bottom of my stash recently. Probably about 8 years old. They still blew up nicely...and popped nicely.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                            • Mar 2014

I think I have some riteaids near me so I'll have to search. They do look incredible.

Comment

• stretchedtight
                              • Apr 2013

I bought a package of these awhile back from Amazon while trying to find Everts stateside. Amscan bought Everts so I was hopeful they were the same. They are smaller than the 14", but have the same super soft texture as the Everts and are easy to inflate. I think these would be good to help me with my blow to pop fear.
                              I also love the photos that have been posted and then it took x number of breaths till it popped. For me I like the necks, but it is more about a balloon being inflated to the max. Like the audio clip I posted in a previous thread it is so hot to me when a pretty gal can blow a balloon right to the max pause and then know it will pop in a breath or two.

This was one of the balloons blow up pretty big. I did two more that got even bigger, I really wanted to blow to pop but chickened out.

Originally posted by Ladyloonerlover
                              I think I have some riteaids near me so I'll have to search. They do look incredible.
                              Last edited by stretchedtight; 08-06-2023, 03:05. Reason: correction... URL

Comment

• Blowitbig
                                • Jan 2016

Nice tight balloon,
                                The bigger the better

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘