X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBLoonyGirl
    Banned
    • May 2019

The Balloon Pool

Basil decided that he wanted to do something special for Anna. There he was, in his apartment, thinking of what he could do. Then it hit him. Didn’t Anna say she wanted to recreate that scene from the movie? He could definitely make that happen for her.
    The first thing he had to do was fill his entire apartment with balloons. Actually, scratch that. The first thing he had to do was go out and buy some balloons. He didn’t know how many he would need, so he started with a couple of packets of one hundred.
    When he got back to his apartment he set to work, and started blowing up the balloons. Basil was very mindful that Anna didn’t like balloons popping, but he was also aware that she liked a nice neck on her balloons. And so it was a struggle to get them to just the right size. As he was filling his apartment he also realized just how many balloons he would need. More than he had bought, that’s for sure. The third thing he was mindful of was that when a balloon was placed on the floor, it would seemingly find something sharp. More than one balloon popped on him while he was blowing them up.
    So he had an idea. He had an inflatable pool he liked to use in the summer, and he put the balloons in that. Maybe they couldn’t recreate the scene from the movie, but Anna would surely still enjoy playing with the balloons in the pool.
    He texted Anna to ask her over, and waited for her to arrive.

About an hour later there was a knock on Basil’s apartment door. Basil had done his best to hide the balloons from plain sight, so as not to ruin the surprise.
    “Miss Anna!” he said in his usual bright tone as he answered the door.
    “What’s this all about?” asked Anna. “Why were you so desperate for me to come over?”
    “You’ll see. Now, close your eyes.”
    Anna did as she was told. Basil led her over to the bedroom, which, coincidentally, was big enough to fit the balloon pool into.
    “Open your eyes,” he said as they reached the bedroom.
    Anna opened her eyes, and when she saw the pool of balloons she gasped. “You made this for me?”
    Basil nodded. “I first thought that maybe we could recreate that scene from the movie, but when I realized I didn’t have the room… I just wanted to make something for you to play in… I hope you like it.”
    Anna took his face in her hands and kissed him softly. “It’s wonderful,” she gushed.
    “Well come on then, let’s get in!”
    “Shouldn’t we take our clothes off first?”
    Basil nodded again, and began to take off his clothing. Anna followed suit, and then she got into the pool of balloons. The feeling of all the latex against her skin felt so good. She immediately got aroused. Basil got in too, and Anna started kissing him again. Then she picked up one of the balloons, and started rubbing it all over him. He had to admit that the static electricity that the balloon gained from his fur was exciting for him. Suddenly he pushed Anna back, and entered her. Anna moaned with pleasure. They made love for what felt like forever, surrounded by the balloons, until they both came simultaneously.
    Anna wrapped her arms around him, kissed him again, and they fell asleep in among the balloons.
  • Bubblyzzz
    • Jul 2017

Re: The Balloon Pool

That scene from Witches of Eastwick is one of my all time favorites!

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
      Banned
      • May 2019

Re: The Balloon Pool

Originally posted by Bubblyzzz
      That scene from Witches of Eastwick is one of my all time favorites!
      My friend from this forum gave me the idea

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍