Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Large boat airbags

These are rather nice. I saw them in some local ads and went to a guys house to get them. There were 3 in all, PVC airbags for some sort of boat. They had been sat in his garden for a while, but cleaned up great. There's a good few repairs on them, but at least one holds air. They are a lovely soft smooth vinyl and feel great to ride.
    They've been sat in the garage for a couple of years now, but I think it's time I got them out again for some bouncy fun
    Attached Files
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Re: Large boat airbags

I just remembered there are 6 of them. I've had them out in direct sunlight & they have gone really soft. I wonder if I can stack them all on top of one another and ride them like I do 6 banner balloons
    Attached Files

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

Re: Large boat airbags

The shape and size looks very desirable, but that sorted semi-matt semi-shiny PVC just turns me off. If they were made of the soft "melty" full gloss kind of beach ball PVC, I would definitely try and get some and have a ball. Looks like they're made of the same material that camping tents are made of, too thick and too tough for my kind of fun.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎