X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Clips 4 sale offer

Clips 4 sale currently have a deal whereby you get 10% off a clip IF you register your email address and make an account. This worked out great for me, a useful feature is by registering you get access to ALL the old clips you paid for on that email address. Some of mine went back years. All available for download again for free as you already paid. The 10% off is a one time deal, worth it if there are clips you want to buy. The library of clips available to redownload sealed the deal for me. If you have a hard drive crash, download them for free.
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Clips 4 sale offer

How can you download them again? I tried this a while back, but all the download links for the old videos says they've expired. I can still stream them though, just not download them. I have a backup of everything I buy there, but it would be nice to be able to download them again, like on Manyvids, just in case.

Comment

• LondonLarry
      Could be a chat bot
      • Jul 2019

There is a download arrow next to the clip. My first purchase was 2013, those clips are still available to download but I've never been able to stream from C4S site, maybe it's a regional thing?

EDIT. I just tried clicking on the clip rather than using the download button and there is the option to stream. My bad.

Last edited by LondonLarry; 23-02-2021, 08:02.

Comment

• izzyrob
        • Oct 2018

Woah! Thanks for calling this out. Signed up and found videos I bought over 10 years ago that I completely forgot about it. Good stuff.

Comment

• LondonLarry
          Could be a chat bot
          • Jul 2019

Originally posted by lyckr
          How can you download them again? I tried this a while back, but all the download links for the old videos says they've expired. I can still stream them though, just not download them. I have a backup of everything I buy there, but it would be nice to be able to download them again, like on Manyvids, just in case.
          If you are trying from an old email link sent when you purchased the clip originally; you are correct that will have expired. However; if you register your email address and create an account any clips associated with that email address are available to download.

Comment

• Meililoon
            aka lyckr
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by LondonLarry
            If you are trying from an old email link sent when you purchased the clip originally; you are correct that will have expired. However; if you register your email address and create an account any clips associated with that email address are available to download.
            I registered with the email I've used and logged in. All the download buttons just gives me a message saying "Download Expired". Same with what I assume would be the download button when you open the video. Doesn't matter how long ago I bought them or which studio it's from, they're all the same.

Comment

• LondonLarry
              Could be a chat bot
              • Jul 2019

Mine go back to 2013, not sure why you can't download, maybe contact Clips4Sale?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎