Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ramirez
    • Aug 2015

Hello New Looner Here

Hello everyone I am Ramirez, I'm a 24 year old college student who luckily lives at home still because I am sure if I lived in a dorm I would not be able to enjoy balloons there.

Anyway I am brand new to the world of balloons and I recently purchased my first couple of bags of balloons a bag of 50 16" Quadlatex and another bag of 5 24" which I have been enjoying quite a bit after I got them. Since I am brand new to this stuff it took me a bit to figure out how to blow them up properly, and still am trying to learn to tie them up. (It's a lot harder than it looks I found out.) I did manage to pop two of my balloons though by sitting on them while holding them closed.

I am hoping I can meet some people on here to talk to maybe learn some new things about the wonderful world of balloons. Feel free to friend me or send me a message, I do have a skype too so if you want to talk there just PM me.
  • BusterDC
    • Nov 2015

Re: Hello New Looner Here

Just noticed your post and hope you're enjoying your big balloons! I love blowing them as big as possible (well...truthfully until they pop) and also riding them. If you ever wanna chat about balloons, let me know. I've been into them since I was five.

Cheers!
    BusterDC

Comment

• Izzy
      • Apr 2016

Hi! New looner girl over here too, I'm more about sit2pop. Sometimes I get to much scared of the popping directly on my face, but is really exciting and sexy to feel the pop on my butt and my legs... And the itchy after that...

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
        Extreme Sit-popper
        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Izzy
        Hi! New looner girl over here too, I'm more about sit2pop. Sometimes I get to much scared of the popping directly on my face, but is really exciting and sexy to feel the pop on my butt and my legs... And the itchy after that...
        I know! I love sitpops! It really is sexy especially when girls do it. (And probably same with boys doing it, when girls watch videos of it). Yeah, I'm scared of the pop on my face as well, but it really is exciting!
        You never know when it's gonna pop!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍