Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pvc_and_Pooltoys
    • Aug 2018

DNL Toys on Ebay

Anyone know what's going on with DNL toys on Ebay?
    Their web site beachballworld.com is out of stock on most of the sprinkler balls and they don't seem to have any left at all on Ebay.
    Is this the slow death of them?

Luckily I still have a 36" yellow, pink and blue sprinkler ball brand new from ages ago. I'll be keeping that in a laser beam protected cabinet.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: DNL Toys on Ebay

He’s calling it a day from what I’ve read elsewhere. Think the guy’s in his 80’s now that was behind it all.

Comment

• sonarloon
      • Jun 2017

so of course,, it figures as I've managed to put a little cash aside, this, happens. Ugh.
      Where can we buy these sprinkler beach balls now?

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

Have you not emailed him? He might still be able to help.... if you ask obviously

Comment

• sonarloon
          • Jun 2017

Originally posted by craggy2012
          Have you not emailed him? He might still be able to help.... if you ask obviously
          Oh, no I haven't, I assumed when another poster said he was calling it a day, that he was retiring completely from the scene.
          Is the site contact info a good way to contact him? If so I'll give that a try.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
            • May 2017

Last time I tried contacting them, it was very difficult. I couldn't order from the site, so I tried emailing him to process the order. After about a dozen emails, and three overseas phone calls; over about three months (from australia) we eventually got there, that was on the website itself. The last purchase I made from the ebay store was for some 48 inch snow white gloss balls. They arrived a few weeks later, but three out of the five had pinholes. D&L were great about 10 to 12 years ago, I've bought lots of stuff from them back then, but they're definitely over and out to what I can understand. I absolutely got off on their black and orange 36 inchers, still have a number of them left. My problem is I love my beach balls inflated at stone hard pressure, and some of the seams on D&L's balls can sometimes be weak.
            Last edited by Big Thud Joe; 23-02-2019, 00:38.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
              • Nov 2016

There are lots of companies on Alibaba and a few on Amazon with sprinkler inflatable balls. With the trade war on, I'm not sure how easy it is to order from Alibaba.

Comment

• bbhumper
                • Jan 2012

I have order some from DNL on Ebay.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢