Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eastlooner
    • Apr 2019

Did You convert?

Has anyone from you converted from nonpopper to popper or reverse?

By myself- I started more than 30 years ago, when balloons in my country were rare...Buying them was almost impossible. They had came to grocerries in 100 packs as B30- 12" pear and B70- 14" teardrop shaped in one color. Red, yellow and blue only.
    I was a nonpopper these days. They were precious and blowing them perfectly was the aim... Every unexpected and unplaned pop was a trauma for me. After 1990, when imported mexican balloons (mainly12" but properly treated reaching 16") made a revolution I started to be a semi popper. After 2000, when I got internet access and buying balloons of all shapes and sizes became as easy as today I started to be a popper...
    I still blow them perfectly- to the max size and best shape, sometimes I inflate/deflate them 5 times until they are perfect, but all of them are to be popped...Sometimes 100 in 5 minutes, sometimes 1 after 30 min play...
    Am I still a nonpopper although I or my wife pop them?
    What about you?
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Did You convert?

I started out as a non-popper, mostly because I was afraid of the bang. Popping always seemed fun to me though, so with the help of earplugs, I slowly started popping balloons. While I can go on some big popping sprees these days, I still enjoy some non-popping fun sometimes. I'm still afraid of balloons popping in normal settings, but earplugs and adrenaline helps a lot when I'm on my own

Comment

• Mazilon
      • Mar 2017

I used to like popping, but as I started to prefer larger, stronger and more expensive balloons, I came to prefer to make the fun from each individual balloon last longer.

Comment

• Casey88
        lukmanrewa
        • Jun 2012

started out as 100% nonpopper, recently the 1% side of me converted to be a popper. It just depends on the mood, time and urge. I only do this to smaller size balloons, the medium to bigger size will not be popped at all.

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Casey88
          started out as 100% nonpopper, recently the 1% side of me converted to be a popper. It just depends on the mood, time and urge. I only do this to smaller size balloons, the medium to bigger size will not be popped at all.
          HELP. Since my last message above, I cant stop popping balloons (smaller size) now. Its crazy that I started as a phobic and now here I am popping balloons every chance I get on my free will. Of course, I am still uncomfortable with kids/other people interacting with balloons.

Comment

• wildheart
            • Apr 2015

I usually try to get as much use out of each balloon as I can before I send it off with a bang. I used to be too scared to pop, but it was always a dream to be able to blow them until they burst. I overinflate every single balloon I get my hands on now. I see how big I can get them, then pop them intentionally before they get too old. Usually I sit to pop or b2p.
            How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
            My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• srob2
              • Dec 2017

Fear is the turn on for me. I started afraid to pop and blow up balloons and tried to desensitize myself, which led to anticipation, excitement and being turned on blowing balloons as big as I can dare.

I've had bags of smaller off brand balloons that pop without getting tight I got so used to I could b2p and still be bored it wouldn't do anything.

Usually it is enough to try blowing a balloon as big as I can without it popping, as long as I am scared it will pop I am turned on, it doesn't matter if it actually does or not.

Comment

• PBK
                • Mar 2019

I've tried to become a popper. I just can't do it.
                I've tried easing my way into it slowly and it doesn't work. I'm destined to be a non-popper forever, I guess.
                That being said, I do use old balloons as pistol and long-range rifle targets at the range. They're great reactive targets and entertaining to shoot. However I don't get any kind of sexual thrill from it.

Comment

• Sam

Originally posted by wildheart
                  I usually try to get as much use out of each balloon as I can before I send it off with a bang. I used to be too scared to pop, but it was always a dream to be able to blow them until they burst. I overinflate every single balloon I get my hands on now. I see how big I can get them, then pop them intentionally before they get too old. Usually I sit to pop or b2p.
                  This is my dream...how did you make that move?

Comment

• Asclepio
                    • Sep 2018

Usually I am non popper, but with my girlfriend is almost near impossible to not pop any balloons (since we both like super overinflated loons, yeah, REALLY overinflated loons) so in the process of making a big balloon room full of really big necked loons usually you can expect 3 or 4 balloons popping, a price I am more than happy to pay for seeing so many big tight loons together.
                    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Creeperlooner
                      • Jan 2020

I’m non-popper, but I eventually I pop balloons, to get rid of them. I currently have a bag of 25 Q16s, and I like to blow to the max until it pops.

Comment

• AJK64
                        • Jun 2018

I flip between bursting and not. I am mostly a popper and always have been even before it became a fetish, but I do occasionally have a balloon that is so perfect that I want to preserve it. But it will eventually be burst in another session by me or my fella as to not burst a balloon seems like a waste to me. But I can go an entire balloon session sometimes without bursting a single balloon.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎