Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

Over Acceptance?

This all started when I was 16, I had just come home from a night with my then girlfriend only to find all of my balloons had been popped and the remnants were lying on my bed, I kept them in my closet, inside of my locked room. I did not mention this, but my mother did saying "Your too old for balloons", I took this and I was just more careful with how many I had and when I looned, Well about 3 months later I'm cleaning something and had left my closet door open, It didn't take long for my mother to zero in on these colorful orbs and threaten to pop them all, she asked me why in the hell I had them to begin with and I first said "You dont want to know" She makes a somewhat taken-aback face almost to say "you fuckin what mate" and she says "Im gonna pop them" then It just comes out "I have a balloon fetish" and she instantaneously gets this very calm very understanding demeanor, asks a few questions and leaves it at that. Well several months later I have a GL sitting outside of my closet and she asks where I got such a big balloon and I told her online. Then came the "over acceptance" I started noticing blown up balloons I hadn't put there and even once came home to a Mylar Minnie mouse balloon floating above my bed. I personally found it a little odd, What do you guys think? was this a case of over-acceptance?
  • 7balloon
    • Dec 2018

Re: Over Acceptance?

It's probably that she just accepts it and when she sees a balloon, brings it home for you. She might not even really know what having a fetish means.

I'd just accept your good fortune.

Comment

• balloons4life
      • Mar 2016

I think you're lucky, would love to come home and see new balloons in my room knowing that I can play with them without having to hide it.

Comment

• globos&bears
        • Jun 2019

Hi there,
        for me something is clear, your mother loves you and she wants the best for you, probably she does not understand at all what this balloon fetish means for you but if it makes you happy it is ok for her.

Non of my family knows about my fetish, i am a man now, i do not need to tell them about it, i hided this in my childhood and in my puberty, so i think this is a good opportunity for you, you are lucky

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

That would definitely make me feel uncomfortable.
          My dad is the type who could do things like this. He'll often put way too much effort into something I mention I'm vaguely interested in. Thankfully he doesn't know about my fetish.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

Whilst we would all like our families to accept our prediliction for balloons, I don't think I'd be too happy having any of them buy me balloons for any reason. I'd be horrendously uncomfortable.

There are some things that families don't need to know. That I get-off on balloons is one of them.

Comment

• LondonLarry
              Could be a chat bot
              • Jul 2019

I agree with BalloonBoyUK, it would creep me out if my mother did that, when living at home I was always super-careful not to disclose my fetish in any way shape or form, in case of ridicule I suppose more than anything.

Comment

• Meililoon
                aka lyckr
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Jimmy22
                Mate, were you adopted or are you Irish? if so you can see where this is going. Wow, the mind boggles, is your mum fit? rig up a video cam in your room and fill the place with big tight ready to pop balloons, see if you can catch your mum popping them. Upload it here, HD if poss. Full HD not that 720p shite.
                What the hell? I'm fairly sure that's illegal. And very, very creepy.

Comment

• JamesPopper
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Jimmy22
                  Spread the love. I can imagine some hot Yankie MILF slowly nail popping a big bunch of tightly inflated 17" Tuf Tex balloons. Yeah, I'd fapp to that. Put some under the bed as well JamesPopper so she has to lean forward to get to them, multicam would be awesome. Do it for the team, James, Oh go on.!
                  Bruh stop, I dont want this thread being shut down because you decided to be a cunt on it

Comment

• masseylooner
                    • Mar 2016

Jimmy22 you’re a proper creep, this is his mother you’re talking about have some respect, go take your pervy business someone else

Comment

• LuciferLooner

Fellow looners, dont rise to him he is juats a troll and saying it to get a reaction, best thing to do with little children like that is to ignore them.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2018

JImmy22 - You're behaviour is odious, and even though you're already on my Ignore List, you have NO right to post this kind of disgusting stuff. I've reported you again, and I really hope that someone stops you from having the ability to post here, permanently.

It's. Not. Cool!

Comment

• JamesPopper
                          • Nov 2016

Fun fact, Freedom of speech does not apply on a private forum, secondly it is not white knighting, you are just as much of a weirdo as we are, I mean come on we have a thing for BALLOONS. This thread simply served to ask if others feel uncomfortable with having family members accepting it to another level, it does not imply that I have an Oedipus complex. Frankly your consistent need to make uncalled for comments carries a perceived implication that you may have sexual feelings for your mother, It is human nature to be hyper-aware of others with the same perceived insecurities you have. Some like you feel the need to attack others for it to make yourself feel normal, others embrace it and some disregard it.

Comment

• t17forLife
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by JamesPopper
                            Fun fact, Freedom of speech does not apply on a private forum, secondly it is not white knighting, you are just as much of a weirdo as we are, I mean come on we have a thing for BALLOONS. This thread simply served to ask if others feel uncomfortable with having family members accepting it to another level, it does not imply that I have an Oedipus complex. Frankly your consistent need to make uncalled for comments carries a perceived implication that you may have sexual feelings for your mother, It is human nature to be hyper-aware of others with the same perceived insecurities you have. Some like you feel the need to attack others for it to make yourself feel normal, others embrace it and some disregard it.
                            As much as I support "freedom of speech" in ALL places, Vicci/a moderator did the right thing here. He was a textbook variety troll, not contributing in any way and also directly harming/insulting users.

With that said, my take on the discussion matter: it would be great to have the understanding that "I do this weird thing and keep it to myself" and not worry about someone finding out the hard way. But I wouldn't want balloons randomly finding their way into my room.

Comment

• 7balloon
                              • Dec 2018

When I was 12 madonnas nude pics came out in playboy and penthouse. She was at her peak and I had to see them. I mentio Ed that she was posing nude to my mother and the next day she handed me both mags. I was a little embarrassed, but I took them and went to town over the next half year. That's how it was in my home. Sex wasn't anything special, just a need that people feel and need to handle. She never bought me balloons, but she also never questioned why I always had some under bed covered in talcum powder. I am mostly totally happy with my sensuality and what gets me off and I hope everyone else is, or gets to the place I am at.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎