Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubblyzzz
    • Jul 2017

Watching balloon decorators

I have a fascination with balloon decorators doing their thing. I simply love to watch.

Perhaps it’s the sound of inflation, maybe it’s seeing the balloons change from shapeless things to wonderful, shiny new balloons; maybe I’m hoping for a random pop - I’m not sure-but I love it!

The occasion doesn’t matter, but I am particularly fond of New Years, Mardi Gras and Halloween decorations, And watching them fill!

• PBK
    • Mar 2019

Re: Watching balloon decorators

I'm with you. I just love watching women interacting with balloons....period! ….As long as it doesn't involve popping.
    I see it occasionally at work. We have lots of office parties, promotions and such and they hire a professional decorator to decorate the conference room or lobby with lots of balloons. Especially when there's a press conference covering the company presenting a cheque to a charity, celebrating the completion of a project, promoting a charity fundraiser, etc. Unfortunately I never get the balloons when the event is over because I am always home or on days off when they clean them up.
    I especially love watching women blow balloons up by mouth. I rarely see it, as they normally either fill them with helium or use an air pump but I take it all in when it happens.

Comment

• Eastlooner
      • Apr 2019

I am also with you Love watching women preparing balloon decorations even when they are fully dressed, love accidental pops and their interaction with balloons. Love watching balloon decorators trying to overinflate a balloon a bit on the request...

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

Same for me, I could look at them all the day.
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
          • Oct 2019

Oh yeah, I've binge watched some balloon decorators/twisters, obviously because I'm a looner, but I kept watching mostly out of plain old curiosity. I just enjoyed watching people practice a different creative medium.
          *notices bulge*

Comment

• Slugamano
            • Jul 2016

I like to watch decorators, especially ladies and I enjoy the accidents ...

Comment

• palloncino90
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Slugamano
              I like to watch decorators, especially ladies and I enjoy the accidents ...
              You made me remember a situation: few weeks ago there was a motorcycle rally in a square off my hometown and there was a lil truck with a lady who give balloons blown with helium to whoever wants it, also clusters i just looked at her far away but i remember that to make a bouquet of balloons (she had just white balloons, not over 11'') every 3 balloons , 1 accidental pop luckily there were many people and I was not so close, but those pops were bit loud, like a gunshot. I didn't ask her, first because I worry if some balloon would pop while she blows for me and although that balloons look cute looking them as bouquet on hands of other people, those balloons should be a very bad manifacture, so I assumed they could pop at any moment.
              I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Big Balloons!
                • Jul 2016

Same here, some of the bouquets get really pretty

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘