Who here is into exercise balls, and what are your experiences?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ballhopser
    • May 2019

Re: Who here is into exercise balls, and what are your experiences?

Originally posted by Fly21
    And did you had experiences with other balls? Like the physiological ball from pezzi balls?
    I love the physioballs by Ledragomma (Pezzi). They are very big and nice to bounce and ride.

Comment

• Trephillips

Originally posted by ballhopser
      I like to lay on them and hump until i cum. I like pushing into the ball, when i climax. It feels good. What do you do, with your exercise balls?
      I do something similar I hold on to the ball tight and thrust into it while bouncing at the same time. Bounce humping the exercise ball feels amazing, especially when I put lube on it. Another way I hump it is doggy style, I kneel behind it and hold on to the other side against me while I thrust into it. I can put the ball against a wall or pole to do that. Also feels insane

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
        PVC Fetish
        • Jan 2013

If you get your partner involved, an exercise or gym ball allows for interesting positions!
        Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• Mangymball
          • May 2021

I love gym balls. I usually hump them and i am using them as a chair. They are very good. I like ti bigger, like 90cm ones

Comment

• Galdo
            • Jun 2019

Hey there,

I do have a bit of a story with these.

When we were kids (me and my sister) we had one of these "hopper balls." As far as I recall it was purple, and it had two handles on it, where you could grab it. Actually we used it to "hop around" quite often, when we were playing outside in the garden and the driveway.

I wonder why it never popped, because we also hopped around with it on a rather "rough" road, with lots of stones on it.

This was very long ago, and I never used it for anything else than "hopping around."

My next experience with these was in the apprenticeship, where they had chairs that used these inflated balls as seat. The chairs were formed like an "o", and the ball would be put in there, and held in place by the metal ring, that formed an "o." Also these chairs had a lean for back.

Just like the next exercise ball experience - my buddie had one - These were mainly used for sitting on them.

It took me quite some time, but I also have my own exercize ball now. It´s a 75cm type (Actually a bit to small for me), and I like to ride on it, and do myself pleasures... if you know what I mean. I love the soft material, and how I can sit on it, without being afraid of it to pop...

I´m just a bit worried about the weight. When I tidied up the package (and the "manual" that came with it), I read, that it´s rated for maximum 100kg. I weight 10kg more than that (varies a bit between 5 and 15kg over the weight). I´m not sure about how strong it is, and what these 100kg relate to. I like to inflate it "firm" - not "tight" or "attempting to over inflate it", but "firm"... but when I do that, I mostly sit on it and just "ride" it very carefully (not to intense). I don´t want to pop it...

I store it in a cardboard box deflated, and occasionly use it. I don´t want to blow it up with my mouth due to the "wet air", so I use a handpump... it´s just that this is a super tiny pump, and inflating the 75cm gymnastics ball firm literarely takes a few minutes of constant "intense" pumping... sometimes my arm hurts a bit after that

I really like these... they´re an amazing invention.

Comment

• Unicks
              • Nov 2020

I have to chime in here...

I had an order from a fitness supplier for a couple CanDo balls last year laying around, I inflated the big one and it popped which was a lime green one. It was supposed to get to 150cm. I tried to get warranty from the retailer because I paid $135 and shipping for it, absolutely huge! The company where I got it from gave me the run around and said they couldn't replace it for "hygienic" reasons, so everything got thrown aside hoping for a recourse, never happened.

A few weeks ago I revisited this package and decided to throw it out and move on.. but after looking through the packaging I noticed a blue 100cm ball that I had forgotten about in the order. I was just so bummed out that the larger ball popped while inflating it, I just threw everything aside and forgot about it.

These CanDo balls are really soft when under inflated, so I thought.. why not have some fun and add a bunch of ATBC to it an see what happens? A few years ago I ordered a bunch of ATBC from a chemical supplier in NY for another project, I still have a couple 250ml bottles in storage so... I took an old Sculpey 30ml bottle with the tapered end and red cap, filled it almost completely and injected it into the blue CanDo 100cm ball. It was a fair amount and was easy to squeeze it around inside the deflated ball, within a couple hours it was completely absorbed into the soft vinyl material.

I played with this ball a bit before putting the ATBC inside, but it was already quite soft. When inflated to about 36" it was about a soft as one of those cheaper ABS balls, but still had that sticky give to it only certain balls have. After about 3 or 4 days it became noticeably softer at 32" where I left it after putting in the plasticizer, those sharp folds from packaging that appear as light cracks in the vinyl began to fade, less prominent.

This ball has been left inflated to 32" originally and now, a couple weeks later is almost 38" and extremely soft! I really like larger balloons for sitting and laying on.. this is that! Don't seem to have that anxiety of slamming to the floor when I ride it real hard either. When it stabilizes in elasticity I will measure the size again, but without adding any air, it's still getting larger.

I have a couple of the ledra plastic (Gymnic) peanut balls, they were a bit firm when at rated size.. wonder what they would be like, especially the red one! I've had it for about 6 years now and the last few it's been in storage. Possibly a weekend project.

So for the ones inquiring about adding ATBC to a gym ball, it works! You just need a bit more than you think, I guess that is because the material is so thick. The outcome? I think if you keep it from getting poked, they are basically strong vinyl balloons. The vinyl feels like really thick latex, but doesn't seem to stretch out without returning to it's original shape and size.. so there is always still the resistance of the material and not something that resembles a silicone wubble, which is good for what I want.

I also wonder how big this ball can get now?.. I just don't want to pop it, but inquiring minds must know

U

Comment

• SirSquishy
                • Mar 2020

I was curious about that myself Unicks. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to give it a try sometime.

Comment

• frenchy
                  • Sep 2018

Enjoy this bouncy vid

Comment

• hotjohn
                    • Jul 2017

Any idea how to get ATBC in the US? I can't find anywhere that sells clay softener anymore.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                      • Jun 2020

I have found that too, super sculpey and substitute clay softners have been
                      sold out for months now.

Comment

• Merl
                        Hopper research dept.
                        • Apr 2021

Emailed the company, they cited supply chain issues, no eta on restock of the softener.

Comment

• Gudda
                          • Jul 2021

I love them =D

They are fun to bounce on, play with and easy to have in your home.
                          I got a 95cm (only inflated to 75-80cm) in my bedroom and a vivora luno ball in the living room.
                          I use the bedroom ball to fuck on if a have my girl over and the living room ball to sit on when i play video games :P

The gym balls was also a great way to introduce my girl to the fetish without it being to weird at the start.

Comment

• SuperX2500
                            • May 2017

Originally posted by Trephillips
                            Who here likes exercise balls? Also, what are your experiences with them? I like exercise balls a lot and I really enjoy humping them, riding them, bouncing on them, etc. So I'm wondering what are your experiences and stories with them?
                            I like exercise balls, especially large ones, like 40 inches at least. My experience with them stems from when I was 12. I don't know what clicked but for some reason I liked riding it, and humping it. I always timed it for when my mom wasn't home and have never been caught for 12 years. Even in college, I liked having a single room for the sole purpose of humping a big exercise ball without the risk of being caught

Comment

• Alan
                              • Dec 2014

I’m proud to say I can burst them with my bare feet

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                                PVC Fetish
                                • Jan 2013

I own a shiny silver Reebok gym/exercise ball, which I bought years ago. I actually bought it for its 'supposed' purpose- calisthenics, muscle stretching, warm-up routine, yoga. However, I noticed how rubbery it was to the touch, and I liked its hi-shine appearance. I am not sure whether it was made from either highly plasticised thick PVC or rubber/latex. It used to have a lovely rubber-like or PVC-like aroma.

I can see how exercise balls and beach balls can make for imaginative sex positions with a partner!

Bursting/destroying inflatables? Definitely not! I am strictly a non-popper. Popping/bursting has no fetish appeal to me whatsoever. I get nothing out of it. I see it as an unnecessary waste of money. For me, the fetish appeal is the hi-gloss appearance and silky-smooth, rubbery texture of the inflatable. Its aroma and the rustling/creaking/squeaking noises inflatables make. And how 'rideable' the inflatable is (the larger inflatables make for imaginative sex positions if you are riding them with a partner).
                                Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 28-09-2021, 17:22.
                                Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎