Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lucas
    • Mar 2019

[WANTED] Men and Balloons

Does anyone have any male looner photos/videos? Preferably popping. Or know of good sites?
  • wiselstorm
    • Oct 2017

Re: Men and Balloons

My Ballon Pop has a male looner. Some ClubSteffi videos feature male looners too altough in submissive roles.

Comment

• ShredFox
      • Mar 2019

Hey mate, someone else asked something similar a while ago. Here's my reply to that, since I found a bunch of videos some time ago with guys popping balloons and inflatables, and the previews are on YouTube, so free access. Hope this is what you're looking for!

Comment

• lucas
        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by ShredFox
        Hey mate, someone else asked something similar a while ago. Here's my reply to that, since I found a bunch of videos some time ago with guys popping balloons and inflatables, and the previews are on YouTube, so free access. Hope this is what you're looking for!

https://www.blowtopop.net/showthread...9945#post59945

Thanks for your reply. I love the site menpoppingtoys.com and the videos on there. Are there any other similar sites you know of as I’ve watched all of these previously.

Comment

• ShredFox
          • Mar 2019

Wow man, you've watched a lot of vids already then! Apart from those maybe you haven't heard of http://www.blow2pop.com/ yet. That's a guy in motorcycle gear who pops loons and inflatables, has a bunch of videos too. There's also Crazy Popper on YT. I also know that there are a few YT channels of men doing b2ps as well, but I don't watch too many videos tbh, so I think that's all I have for ya. Unfotunately vids with male models are quite rare, which is a shame of course.

Comment

• Bust'em
            • Jun 2019

Also love seeing MEN bursting and dealing with balloons. Have a collection of pics and also used to make videos of guys with balloons. Usually pay guys to do it. Love seeing their nasty attitude when confronting poor fragile balloons. Love to chat with other men into seeing blokes with balloons, so message me.

Comment

• bigballoonguy
              • Nov 2017

Hey! I'm into blowing up HUGE round balloons.
              Here's one of me on Vimeo...
              Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

I have other ones there too. Feel free to message me and tell me what you like about them!

Comment

• Anonymous Hunk
                • May 2020

Hi there!!! I was wondering the same thing, when browsing there really aren't a lot of male balloon videos. Which is what gave me the idea to film my own! I go by Anonymous Hunk and I've just started my own Clips4Sale account. My Niche is anonymous content, with multiple fetishes included but primarily focused on balloon content

I would love love love it if anybody would be willing to stop by, and tell me what they think! What I could approve upon, what I could change, custom requests, constructive criticism welcome! As I said, I'm new to filming in this field, and feedback would mean the world to me. I'm here to hear everyone out and aspire to make the best balloon fetish content that I can offer!

Here's the link: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154787/anonymous-hunk

If you guys see something you like, it would make my day!

Thank you!!!

(I am going around and posting in a few threads, but I am not a spam bot. Please talk to me if you would like to!!!)

Comment

• BusterBill
                  Founder, Balloon Buddies
                  • Nov 2016

Sometimes looner guys like the one in the link above are giving live shows on Chaturbate.com

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎