Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflatablefun82
    • Mar 2016

Blow up dolls!!

For me I love blow up dolls! I normally make love to them on top of an air mattress as it makes the sex muck greater!
    Here is a link to me boinking my doll!
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: Blow up dolls!!

WOW!! 31 seconds.

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
      • Mar 2016

Yes, it doesn't take me longer, I get so horny and turned on its ridiculous! Part of the fun is inflating the doll! For me it's s kind of foreplay and gets me all excited! I have loads of videos on YouTube of inflating dolls

Comment

• Banzure
        Inflater of Dolls
        • Feb 2013

As much as I like blowup dolls, I really don't care for looking at dudes "boinking" them. Anyway, you really don't need to post it several places on this forum.
        Last edited by Banzure; 20-07-2016, 23:58.
        Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
          • Mar 2016

Well don't clink on the link then, no one is asking you or making you watch anything and I wasn't aware it was illegal to post the same thing more then once! Are you the "forum police"?

Comment

• Banzure
            Inflater of Dolls
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Inflatablefun82
            Well don't clink on the link then, no one is asking you or making you watch anything and I wasn't aware it was illegal to post the same thing more then once! Are you the "forum police"?
            There's no reason to get aggressive (or passive-aggressive), but to answer your question, yeah, I am the "forum police". Anyhow, your snarky comment aside, it's not "illegal" to post the same thing several times, but it's still spammy and serves no purpose, other than cluttering up the forum, which is why I told you that you don't need to post it several places at once.
            Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Vicci
              Blown to bits
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Inflatablefun82
              Are you the "forum police"?
              In a word, Yes. Banzure is a long-standing and respected member of the forum, therefore assists me with keeping things running smoothly.
              Vicci x

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
                • Mar 2016

Your antagonistic response to my initial post was only ever going to get a negative reaction. Instead of assuming I was spamming which I incidentally wasn't (I only found the more appropriate place for it after I'd already posted it on the blue room) you could have phrased it in a more appropriate way or ever messaged me directly.
                Just because the link I placed wasn't to your taste doesn't mean everyone has the same view. If the link is violating rules of the forum the forum moderator could remove it.
                I am neither aggressive or passive aggressive I am merely standing up for myself for what I believe to be unfairly challenged.

Comment

• lilolover82
                  • Mar 2014

Inflatable fun I have been a member who has been on this board for a long time, and several other boards on various subjects, and my experience is starting arguments with either moderators or administrators will only result in undesirable results for you.
                  Washington State, United States

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
                    • Mar 2016

Lilolover your totally right, I too have been on many forums but have no issues up until now. Due to the bullying and harassment against me I have removed my video.

Comment

• Looner sage
                      • Sep 2016

Blow up dolls are fun BUT A HEAT STREACHED BOP BAG IS WAY TO GO..put a ballioons under it for more bounce and grind and tear that sweet toy up

Comment

• Loveinloons
                        • Nov 2018

How do you all keep your dolls from popping while your getting ruff with them?

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
                          • Jan 2019

I think you take that a bit too personal. Posting similar messages multiple times is unnecessary, one thread for such a topic is much better for an discussion. So please try to remain in a respectful tone towards others, as others do the same towards you.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                            • May 2017

Originally posted by Looner sage
                            Blow up dolls are fun BUT A HEAT STREACHED BOP BAG IS WAY TO GO..put a ballioons under it for more bounce and grind and tear that sweet toy up
                            Bop bags are fun, but of late have been very hard to buy down under.

Comment

• SuTeKh
                              • Sep 2018

I enjoy a good blowup doll although the only one i had didnt last very long. Put just a bit too much air into it and all of a sudden it developed a leak from the rear hole :/ But i agree with the bop bag they are great fun and can take a load of beating. Have to get my hands on another one havent played with one in years

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎