Old 25-11-2019, 11:55 PM

JosAra is on a distinguished road
Default Latex Balloon-Suits
Ive seen around the internet these incredible latex suits that have two layers, leaving a space that is pretty much like a gargantuan balloon that you can inflate while youre wearing it.

To me it sounds like a dream come true, but Ive never found any conclusive information on these things, how expensive they are or how to get one.

Any suggestions?
Old 26-11-2019, 04:57 AM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Latex Balloon-Suits
I have two of those suits. They are pretty much my favorite thing to wear.
My absolute is is a hooded inflatable latex suit from Latex Catfish and inflates huge.
If you go on their webshop you can see more about their prices.
I think that suit was about 350$
Old 26-11-2019, 05:11 AM

Danman1987 is on a distinguished road
I am curious about how it feels like to be in a inflatable latex suit. Do you feel (some) pressure on your body or not at all?
Old 26-11-2019, 05:57 AM

It feels awsome.
As soon as you begin to inflate the suit the inner layer begins to press against your body.
If you love wearing latex it's the best feeling.
To continue the subject on where to buy the suit look around on the internet.
I bought my inflatable latex fox suit on eBay.
Don't buy the cheapest suits there.
The quality is simply too poor.
The inflatable latex fox suit i have i bought from a company called Aqua Latex and it's great
Old 27-11-2019, 03:07 AM

bubblesNdragons is on a distinguished road
I've stumbled upon a video by Squeak Latex with one of those suits and I instantly fell in love (here's the link: https://youtu.be/V5XImmekERE). Unfortunately, I think Squeak Latex went out of business, and I just want that very particular kind of suit, or at least something very close to it. I could just get a blueberry inflation suit from Latex Catfish, but I don't think I'm into blueberry inflation enough to get that.
With that being said, should we start a thread with various reliable shops for inflatable latex clothing?
Old 27-11-2019, 04:49 AM

If you look in the community section under social groups there is a section about inflatable latex suits. Tjeck it out
Old 29-11-2019, 08:38 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
I don’t think Squeak went out of business as such, but he did have problems with a myriad of Cheap competitors plagerising his interlectural property which was sad as he had a real eye for latex design and working with latex.

I hope one day he returns to it though.

As for blowup latex suits n stuff I’ve two items now from a more normal (if that’s the correct expression here) inflatable catsuit, to a balloon suit that inflates pretty big. Both are dual layered so it’s the void space between the outer and inner layers that holds air.

You don’t actually get any feeling of pressure inside these suits whilst you wear them though, the outer layer expands and stretches so the internal pressure inside (at a reasonable inflation) means there’s no to very little sense of pressure on the body.
Old 29-11-2019, 11:57 PM

My blue inflatable latex suit is from Catfish latex.
The quality is of this suit is actualy quite good.
I have been going on floating trips on the lokal lake with my scuba fins floating around for hours and the suit still holds up well. And it feels awsome.
This suit has a 0,4mm transparent inner layer and a 0,4 mm royal blue outer layer.
I will not say that i feel pressure when the suit is inflated, but the inner layer definitaly clinges to my body.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:41 PM

Danman1987 is on a distinguished road
Well, my inflatable suit arrived today. It is also my first latex suit, so it was a bit of finding out how to pull it on my body. It was an amazing feeling to feel the latex directly on my body. It felt I was trapped in a huge balloon . Then I inflated the suit a bit with a bicycle pump. It was a lot of hard work, but the suit inflated quite a bit. I haven't inflated the suit fully yet, it has lots of space to inflate I think.

After inflation I entered my balloon room and it was awesome to do that. Maybe in the upcoming weeks I will inflate the suit a bit bigger than today. But first I need to buy an compressor I think.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:17 PM

I use an electric pump used for inflating air matresses and other inflatable stuff that you can buy in any camping or bed suply stores.
It's a lot easyer.
I have two defriend pumps.
One with a cord that i use at home and a battery powered one that i bring along for floating trips
It only takes about five minutters to inflate my suit or GL1200 balloons with these pumps