Old 25-07-2020, 03:16 PM

SweetBouncer is on a distinguished road
Default Has anybody think of......
Let's face it some more balloons are gonna disappear in this years coming, decorators use only someones, and the common public doesn't use that many speciality balloons, so i propose this.

Creating a brand of balloons, exclusive for looners. Like by looners, to looners and for looners.
The procedure of making balloons is in the net, and most of the small details can be easily finded. The thing is, how much money will be needed at the beggining to set the start for the venture?

Also keep in mind that reverse engineering balloons to obtain the molds may be possible, meaning that every balloon that the market (metaphorically) ''kill'' we can bring them back to ''life'' even if only one or two remain. Other thing is the latex formula, that should be more dificult but not impossible neither.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:28 PM

drifloony1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Has anybody think of......
That would be so cool ! Iím interested in looking up more on how this may be achieved even if it never ends up becoming reality. Not sure if reverse engineering balloons molds is ok as it is sort of stealing someone elseís design (they might have a copyright) but for oneís own personal use and for practise i donít see it as wrong.
Old 26-07-2020, 02:33 PM

john1bl is an unknown quantity at this point
In the US don't think you can copyright a balloon design. The IP would be patent protected, but that is only for 20 years at most. I don't think there's a balloon still under protection in the US. So making balloons of yesteryear would not be stealing the design.
Old 26-07-2020, 04:20 PM

Burg is on a distinguished road
I have this thought often too, and within that thought I brainstorm ideas about how to like make already existing male masturbator designs into balloons, none seem too feasible in my head though.