Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Where to buy unique balloons

Anybody know where I can buy unique brand balloons now that balloons United is shutting
  • Albi
    • Aug 2020

Re: Where to buy unique balloons

If you're in the UK, balloon ace are great, they even add in a few complementary balloons.
    They don't necessarily have the variety of balloons United but they have some good stuff.

Link: https://www.balloonace.com

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

Yeah, I've found BalloonAce good. Good quality balloons and they always chuck in a few freebies

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

Seeing as Balloon Ace don't actually sell Unique...
        www.loonerworld.de or www.jennyloons.de are probably your best bet for Unique. I haven't tried Loonerworld for a couple of years now, but my experience with them in the past has been good. Never tried Jennyloons, but they're supposed to be looner-friendly, so they're probably good.
        You can also check out the other stores in this thread: https://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19378

Comment

• StretchEmerald
          • Jul 2019

There's a store in the UK called Ed's Party Pieces that sells Uniques under the brand "ITI", and they've been pretty good for 16"s in my experience.

Comment

Nordic Looners has unique balloon don't know what size you are looking for.

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by MNBalloon2
              Nordic Looners has unique balloon don't know what size you are looking for.
              Nordic Looners haven't had Unique in stock for many years now. I asked them a while back and they said they had troubles with the distributor only being able to supply a handful of different colors, which they thought wasn't good enough, so they haven't restocked. Suppose it could we worth asking them if they can bring them back though. If enough people show interest, they might do it.

Comment

• semipopper2112
                • Jul 2018

If your just looking for 12" balloons I found them on amazon. Great price for a pack of 72

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎