Old 22-10-2019, 02:33 PM

looner_ninja is on a distinguished road
Default Wanking Disasters
Yeah it seems to happen to other people too! Some stories to enjoy. So none of us alone in this;

https://b3ta.com/questions/wanking_disasters/page1/

My one top tip is when you using your computer make sure you stick webpages videos that you don't want others too see on another screen (you can do this with Macs, don't know about PCs I don't use them, enough anymore) why is this, cause this is the last time I got caught.

I working everywhere, this place once for a days so I setup to work, which also includes my laptop which I own but also use for business. I was having issues getting the wi-fi to work, so one of the IT guys eventually came into the room to help me sort logging onto their wi-fi.

The night before I had been enjoying myself, I left youtube open with some "videos" I was like shit. The guy turned to me and said we don't watch those kind of videos here! Oh dear oh dear

Nothing was said no one of consequence knew what happened, thankfully but I don't think any would have cared. Just need to more careful...
Old 23-10-2019, 12:34 AM

LoonerHans is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wanking Disasters
A man surely learns from his mistakes lol. However I've become a pro in wiping off my traces on the internet, I indeed was careless to not to delete the history, cache and recent pages. Incognito was a boon at tht time but if u accidentally bump onto a good page, u can't save it unless u write it down lol.

I would suggest u to delete the cache files and recent web pages if any cuz some web browsers are so messy, u won't be able to figure wht kind of history they are recording and u definitely won't like when somebody else finds out b4 u. Be extra careful while filling the details or anything, cuz some browsers saves those keywords as a part of assistance.

Regards
Old 23-10-2019, 08:14 AM

LoneLoonRider is on a distinguished road
I use a completely different chrome account for my NSFW life. I don't put those accounts on my work computers.

Problem solved.
Old 23-10-2019, 02:11 PM

looner_ninja is on a distinguished road
Oh I just left a window open on the laptop it was just a bit embarrassing though funny

Don't worry I use all kinds of methods to keep myself as I'm also responsible for projects that are worth a shit load of money. For example my IP address is bouncing around the place at the moment. Obviously encryption is a must the government pokes it nose in places doesn't it! I think it is something we should also use to safe our private lives, because that is exactly what they are private & also to keep things like bank accounts safe.
Old 23-10-2019, 11:14 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Disasters? Probably just ‘Popping my Cork” over a 48inch beach ball as one of my parents walked into my bedroom with a drink when I was 14 or so!

The bedroom door soon closed again, I can remember that...... whether they actually noticed a hefty dollop of my jizz trickling down the ball or not I just don’t know lol!

Other than that my partner one evening came home from work with her sister whilst I was mid ride. Her sister never saw anything but balloons aren’t the most descrete of things even when your upstairs riding the living daylights out of one!