Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue548
    • Sep 2015

Hobbies??

So, do you guys have any interesting hobbies? I'd love to hear!

Not sure if this question has been asked before.
  • Inflatables69
    • Jun 2019

Re: Hobbies??

Fishing

Comment

• PBK
      • Mar 2019

Too many for the time I have.

Working on classic muscle cars (I have 2, working on getting a 3rd) Handgun, rifle and shotgun shooting of all disciplines. Collecting rare and valuable military firearms (within the limitations of Canadian law), building model planes, building crafts from wood, riding my motorcycle, dirt biking, snowmobiling, drinking beer, sky diving, boating, hunting, fly fishing, dune buggy-ing in Texas (rarely happens), being a dad, being a husband, doing lots of neat and cool things with my family.
      Last edited by PBK; 01-07-2019, 06:40.

Comment

• scuba
        • Jan 2017

Mountainbiking, scuba diving, free diving, flying with my 12 m2 jojo kite, my aquarium.
        That is just some of my other hobbies

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Way too many. Most unusual is probably historical fencing (as in sword fighting) we follow the treaties written hundreds of years ago by the people who trained armies and won duels and the like. Haven’t tried cutting balloons with my swords yet. Could be interesting. Make a column and try to pop each one individually with a longsword or sabre.
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• poppinbags
            • Nov 2017

Riding with my race bicycle. Already have over 5000km this year.
            Painting little toy soldiers, around 2.5cm (1") high, and playing wargames with them. And within the same interest, reading lots of military history books.
            Next to that, trying to burst as much as possible plastic bags, balloons and now and then a beachball. I consider this also one of my hobbies ;-))

Comment

• PBK
              • Mar 2019

I guess a fetish related thing that's a bit of a hobby is I actually collect beach balls. By collect I mean rare, vintage beach balls that haven't been made in 60+ years. Especially 36"+ sizes. I also collect promotional giant beach balls.
              I have pretty much everything Intex has ever released up to present day. Plus I have dozens of different sprinkler balls. I have vintage giant beach balls from the 50's, 60's and 70's. I've managed over the years to get a couple dozen of my very favorite beach ball in the whole world....The Intex "Wet Set" with classic color panels from the pre-plasticizer ban days in both 48" and even a couple in 60".
              The pre-phthalate ban sprinkler balls from the 90's smell and feel so great.
              I finally managed to track down a giant "Rio" beach ball. I paid through the nose for it but it's now mine!
              When I heard they discontinued them I got several Sevylor giant beach balls including a couple of promotional ones with various company logos on them.
              I especially have a thing for promotional giant beach balls. I snagged a few Bud Light 48"ers after a concert (the cleaners were going to slash them with boxcutters before I came to the rescue!). I also have Bacardi, Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Coppertone and several other big brands you've heard of promotional 48" beach balls.
              I've had amazing luck finding discontinued and rare 48" beach balls at garage sales, flea markets, Craigslist and second hand stores.

Comment

• Inflatables69
                • Jun 2019

Huh guys cool stuff

Comment

• underpressure
                  • Jan 2019

I quite like to bake (breads, pies, etc) - it's a nice mix of art and science. I also build PCs for friends and colleagues. Recently I've gotten into Warhammer 40k, which is hella fun, if pricey and time consuming...

Comment

• palloncino90
                    • Jan 2018

Reading (above all about cosmology, books and magazines). Second is aviation, I'm a simmer pilot of Airbus A320, so I spend many hours with the simulator. Then I'm a supporter of my football (soccer for US users eheheh) local team and supporter of Ferrari in F1, then videogames. I also love nature, I often go to mountain nearby my city.
                    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Loonorm
                      • Mar 2019

Again, way too many to name....
                      Some of my favorite hobbies are — shooting (trap, skeet, target), cars (‘86 Cutlass w/T-tops and a .030 over 403 Olds V-8), railfanning (love watching/riding/taking photos of trains), gas station collectibles (I collect gas station items, especially old gas station road maps!!! Definitely would love to find some foreign [non-US] maps!!!)

Comment

• Creeperlooner
                        • Jan 2020

I like to cook. I also own a Nintendo Switch and plays ocasionally in the weekends.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎