Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: Does anyone like small balloons?

I really like the Qualatex q 260 modeling balloons.
    The reason is that you can make a flot suit out of it.
    A boring slender little balloon becomes a nice floating suit when you wrap about 30 of them around your torso and tighs.
    If you are in to wearing latex i can tell you that the balloons feels absolutly awsome to wear while floating.
    It simply feels like you are flying

Comment

• Braziloon
      • Aug 2019

Well, I'm from Brazil. If you wanna enjoy balloons here, you must learn to love the small ones. Rarely I find bigger than 10" balloons on our local party stores. I have bought a few 14s, 16s and even some GL700 on a brazilian eBay-like site. And they're kinda expensives too.
      On other hand, small balloons are great to fullfill a bedroom. Lots of colors and you can pop as many as you want and still will be a lot of them to play with.

Comment

• Kiltieman
        • Jan 2014

I prefer 11 or 12 inch balloons by far. They are easier and quicker to blow up and to me get tighter than bigger balloons. I love to blow them to the utmost limit where the next small puff will make the balloon go BANG! Im not really a popper and spend some days blowing up loads of party balloons and having them about for days. I like to come back into the house and seee a mass of tightly blown up balloons. I also love the feel of them between my knees as I tie them. Odd I know but thats me

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎