Old 29-02-2020, 08:42 PM

RainbowYarn is on a distinguished road
Default Writing a story, thinking about a blog?
Good day.

So I'm in the process of writing a looner story (might be 15k words or so when I'm done) and I gave thought to making a looner blog to upload all my eventual looner stuff.

But I know nothing of blogs and such things, so I wanted to ask if anyone knows of a decent blog creator website thingy that would be good enough for uploading stories (chapter by chapter I guess)?

Originally I thought to just post here, but a blog where I could post all kinds of looner stuff (at least other stories, photos, etc) would be something quite fun to do, especially if I could keep it running and see where I can get with it. Thus I've come here asking.

Sneak peak of the story: it features male/male interactions, relations, no female characters planned right now.

The story follows the protagonist as he finds and takes a homeless man into his care, eventually introducing him to his balloon fetish and entering a deep and loving master/servant relationship with him.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:15 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Writing a story, thinking about a blog?
I've just been posting my stories on Deviantart, because that's where most of the writers who inspired me to try it posted their stories.
The only blog service I've used is Wordpress, which was quite good in my experience.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:27 AM

bfinch2000 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Writing a story, thinking about a blog?
sounds good. there's a definite need (all right, i have a definite need ) for more male/male looner stories!