X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Red20
    • Feb 2022

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello, I'm a somewhat new looner. I like big balloons, usually anything above 36 inches. I love bouncing, squeezing, and sitting on them. But I'm not really a popper. I'm here because I would like to make some new looner friends. So, feel free to dm me.

Comment

• mm99
      • Jan 2022

Hey there,

I'm from Germany, love to collect and trade looner clips. 99% of the time I'm a semi-popper, very very rarely I pop balloons by myself. I already did a bunch of amateur looner shootings and also with a few professional models. I think it's one of the best ways, to get exactly the stuff you're interested in. This is why a few new hobbies were born, photo- and videography incl. postproduction.
      I love it to ask for 4-free balloons on promotions, fairs and events - even the biggest ones. All balloons smaller than 14 inch are more "bubbles" which I've no use/interest for.
      All above 20 inch gets definitivly my attention, but anything over 36-40 inches is already becoming uninteresting again. I can't explain why, but if it's too big I can't feel the tension as with "smaller" balloons.
      I don't have any favourite colors, maybe I like crystal balloons a little bit more than others. But I definitivly like balloons with prints/logos. Especially when they're getting overinflated and the logo is super stretched!
      I've tons of balloons, but they're getting older every day/month/year. I have not that much time to have fun with the loons by myself, as I would like to have.
      If anyone has questions or want to get in contact - feel free to write me (even if my PM isn't unlocked yet and I've no clue why not).

Comment

• Loonerboy510
        • Feb 2022

Hello I’m a 20 year old male looner from california
        I prefer inflatables more than balloons
        I’m a semi popper open to talk

Comment

• inflatalover
          • Feb 2022

Hello

I am Ethan I have loved inflatables especially pooltoys since as long as i can remember i am a non popper and mostly just want to talk to similar people

Comment

• Seasidelad
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Loonerboy510
            Hello I’m a 20 year old male looner from california
            I prefer inflatables more than balloons
            I’m a semi popper open to talk
            I do too, started with balloons but moved onto inflatables

Comment

• Seasidelad
              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by inflatalover
              Hello

I am Ethan I have loved inflatables especially pooltoys since as long as i can remember i am a non popper and mostly just want to talk to similar people
              Do you have any favourites? I like sharks, dolphins and whales but I love most ride ons. If I see one left behind by a pool or on the beach that is no longer wanted I often take it home with me. Love the challenge of fixing popped inflatables

Comment

• Olinort
                • Jan 2022

Hi!
                I'm Denis, I live in Russia.
                I am a heterosexual man. I am 20 years old and married) I love inflatables, especially big beach balls

Comment

• skylark
                  • Jan 2021

Hi there, a fellow looner from Australia.
                  I personally am a non popper but enjoy and prefer pop content

Comment

• seancody
                    • Jan 2021

Heey, I was lurking this forum for a long time now. Never posted anything since I'm still kinda insecure with having this fetish.
                    But actually, I do wanna achieve the point where I don't mind anymore when people know this side of me.

Moved out into my first own apartment like a year ago. At that time I also bought my first inflatables. I like beachballs and soft PVC overall.

Greets from germany

Comment

• Non_Popper
                      • Nov 2021

Hello and thank you (13 years later) 😲

I'm a swedish looner from the best side of Sweden 😏
                      I'm maybe 95% nonpopper and 5% curious about, but way to scared of, popping.
                      I don't remember a time not having a fetish, but I do remember roughly when I got my phobia and it was when being maybe 4-5 years or so... In some friend's birthday party.
                      A girl scared me by popping a balloon close to me. Finding it funny when it scared me she did it again which made other kids think popping balloons was funny and this really kick-started my "fear of balloons". Yes, that was what it was in the "beginning". A really annoying and heart pounding fear for balloons. At least... That was what I thought...
                      I could start crying just being close to balloons and for some time that was what I actually thought. That it was the actual balloons that scared me, when instead it was people with balloons.
                      People + balloons = No control over what's happening.
                      This understanding came to me some time after this party when I found myself alone in a room together with left over balloons from a party. I don't remember when or where, but I remember that I was not scared as I was earlier in the party. I felt something else...

From there I have moved through my life and I'm now 47 years of age and have gone from loving balloons to loving most inflatables.
                      I still "hate" being around other people and balloons, but now atleast I can manage my discomfort. I don't start crying being around both balloons and people any longer. What would that look like? 🤣 I can even withstand being in the same room as the occational unintentional pop. Even if it's something I'd rather be without...

I don't know how much more I should write or if anyone still reads this forum or if you Vicci still reads your replies and since I could go on for a long while elaborating on this I think this will be enough until asked for more...

Until then...

My favourite brand of balloon is also belbal. They are very durable and have a very nice texture and smell and they can take many many re-inflations!
                      My favourite colour balloon is directly related to my mood and the quality of the balloon. Some balloons seem to be differently good depending on what colour pigment is used in them, but I guess if I HAD to choose one I'd go for a darkish purple (Ah the memories).
                      My favourite inflatables are balloons, but bags, beach balls, matresses, other beach toys, you name is also nice. I'm quite flexible that way 😏

If you're up for a chat... There's always IRC 😉

That's it for me and now...

Keep inflating, I know I will 🎈🎈🎈

Comment

• BalloonFun
                        • Apr 2022

Hi! My name is "Joe" from Kentucky, I am 57, and I have been into balloons for almost all of my life. I found out about my fetish back in the late 90's thanks to the internet. It felt so good, and still does, knowing that i'm not the only one with this "thing for balloons".

I love to play with and pop balloons, namely through sit to pop, squeezing, teasing, and some fun foot play and popping -- there's something so fun about feet and balloons!!

My fav balloons are Qualatex (16" and bigger), Belbal and Uniques. I do have quite a few GL500s and can blow one of those up with pure lung power! Also have some "Looners United" balloons, some "Jenny Loons", and some old "Nordic Looners" loons. Would love to try 32" Cattex longnecks soon - they look like such fun balloons!!

I hope to meet with you all soon - please feel free to write in and hope you'll welcome me!

Comment

• BalloonFun
                          • Apr 2022

I should add that I am single and have been single for all of my life. I do hope to meet with other looners in the days, weeks and months ahead, and yes it would be cool for me to someday meet that special someone who would also like to share in my fun with balloons.

Comment

• Joe Mamma
                            • Mar 2020

Hey Joe,
                            I am Joe Mamma, and your neighbor to the north in Ohio. I have a large quantity of latex balloons available for purchase, especially some big'uns. LMK if you want more info??

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                              • Nov 2021

Welcome BalloonFun ! I too am from Ohio !
                              Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• dcfcluigi
                                • Mar 2020

Hi

Been a member for a while but never plucked up the courage to engage.

From the UK/ England in the East Midlands. Straight male.

Looking for anyone selling any of their collection (not clips) ✌🏼

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎