X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jw66644
    • Aug 2022

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello All,

I'm a longtime lurker from Western Canada. Had an account many years ago but lost access

I'm a non-popper, but I love tight balloons and long necks. Also love popping videos, inflatables, and mylars.

Thanks!

Comment

• UKPOPPER
      • Feb 2023

Hello - I am Tom. I am a looner by design. There's no getting away from it! I have been obsessed by balloons ever since being phobic of them as a child. Well, I had very sensitive hearing so I became curious and started to experiment with my fear as I grew up. I dream of finding another looner to have fun with. My favourite fantasy is to be naked in a room filled with tight helium balloons and a teasing partner with long nails and intent on making me jump. 😊
      Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Evelyn
        • Apr 2022

Originally posted by UKPOPPER
        Hello - I am Tom. I am a looner by design. There's no getting away from it! I have been obsessed by balloons ever since being phobic of them as a child. Well, I had very sensitive hearing so I became curious and started to experiment with my fear as I grew up. I dream of finding another looner to have fun with. My favourite fantasy is to be naked in a room filled with tight helium balloons and a teasing partner with long nails and intent on making me jump. 😊
        Would love to be in that room with you and balloons too
        My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• Whale Rider
          • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Evelyn
          Would love to be in that room with you and balloons too
          so you are an evil poppetress then.. evilyn? ^^ sry could not resist ^^

Comment

• Lexi_b2p
            Blow2pop Member
            • Feb 2023

Hii! Im Lexi and im a female looner from Sweden (so excuse my bad English/grammar)
            Ive loved popping things for pretty much as long as i can remember but i dont think it was until i was around 13 i realised i had a balloon fetish/was a looner and ive pretty much been a looner ever since. While balloons are definitely my favorite i like anything i can make go boom! Balloons, foil/mylars, bags, inflatables, gloves, juiceboxes/cartons, firecrackers etc... anything that i can pop really so im guessing i dont really need to mention anymore that im definitely a popper and a pretty fearless one
            Im pretty new to being active or in general in looner communities but its gonna be fun to meet and discuss with other like minded people so im glad to be her!
            Blowing more.. and more... until they explode with a deafening Boom!!💥

Comment

• UKPOPPER
              • Feb 2023

Welcome to the forum. ��
              Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Lexi_b2p
                Blow2pop Member
                • Feb 2023

Originally posted by UKPOPPER
                Welcome to the forum. ��
                Thank you!
                Last edited by Lexi_b2p; 22-02-2023, 01:33.
                Blowing more.. and more... until they explode with a deafening Boom!!💥

Comment

Hi! I'm Antares and i'm a bi male non-popper from Italy.
                  Been a lurker for a while and a bit new to the 'social' side of our fetish (bit shy).
                  I've been a looner since i was a kid (had my first dry orgasm on one of those 'physioball' gym balls) and indulged in the pleasure ever since.
                  I like both balloons and inflatables (especially ride-ons). Although usually it's the bigger the better, my favorite size is the 36''/190cm round giant balloon, with the GL900 blimp coming second.

Nice to meet you all!

Comment

• AlexinoMaxx
                    • Aug 2021

Hello everyone! I am a straight romanian man, with 19 years of age, who enjoys balloons rarely. Got to hide my fantasies from my parents.
                    I'm a nonpopper and i enjoy riding huge balloons. Been starting with punch balloons now i can balance on 45"! I also like the 32" cattex longneck and rifco gl900. The positions are endless, i am sure there are more i didn't try yet.
                    I joined this forum so i can post questions when i feel like it. There are a lot of questions unanswered that just come in my head while experimenting with balloons. Anything to maximise my pleasure!
                    Bounce on a trampoline and no one bats an eye.
                    Bounce on a balloon and society loses their mind.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                      • Feb 2023

Welcome. I hope you like it here. 👍🏻
                      Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Balloon-stuffed-Toad
                        • Feb 2023

Hello people. This is Balloon-Stuffing-Toad here.

I enjoy balloon stuffing in clothes a lot and I like it when it happens to males and females, and in cartoons as well. I do like popping via overinflation, and I happen to be a gamer as well for Nintendo. Also I like balloons in clothes overinflating to pop.

Comment

• September Anderson
                          • Mar 2023

Hi all, I’m September (also known as SeptembersBalloons ) and I’ve only just found this group. I’m from Australia and I film balloon and inflatable videos.
                          I’m still only reasonably new to this world so I still have much to learn. I absolutely love popping balloons, nail pops are my favourite ❤️, and I’ve found I enjoy inflatables even more, they are so much fun to pop but I’ve started to get attached to some of them and want to build a big collection.
                          I’ve found I like the dominant aspect of popping someone’s balloons or inflatables ( does that make me mean? )
                          Any questions please ask away

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by September Anderson
                            Hi all, I’m September (also known as SeptembersBalloons ) and I’ve only just found this group. I’m from Australia and I film balloon and inflatable videos.
                            I’m still only reasonably new to this world so I still have much to learn. I absolutely love popping balloons, nail pops are my favourite ❤️, and I’ve found I enjoy inflatables even more, they are so much fun to pop but I’ve started to get attached to some of them and want to build a big collection.
                            I’ve found I like the dominant aspect of popping someone’s balloons or inflatables ( does that make me mean? )
                            Welcome Miss Anderson. It is an honor to have you join our forum.

Comment

• Vicci
                              Blown to bits
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by September Anderson
                              Hi!
                              Been a fan of yours for a little while, especially your inflatable blow to pop videos
                              Vicci x

Comment

• September Anderson
                                • Mar 2023

Good to be here ��

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘