Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chip67
    • Dec 2019

Re: Walmart 36"

Hello All, I have purchased quite a few packs of 36-inch Latex Balloons online at Walmart.com:
    They are the "Unique Industries" brand
    Latex Round Giant Balloons, 36 in, Assorted, 6ct at $12.99
    They are soft and durable. They inflate really well with helium and they get huge.

Enjoy and Happy Inflations

Comment

• traveler_mark
      • Jan 2022

You will want to look through the listing information to ensure that Unique is listed as the manufacturer. They are also offering 36" loons from a company called "PMU" which is a NY-based seller that is apparently offering their own brand of loons. These will have a shipping cost added to them regardless of order size while orders filled by Walmart.com will drop the shipping charges once you cross the $35 minimum spend.

I have had a number of the dark blue Unique 36" balloons over the last few years hold up very well to large inflation AND rough use. I'm a non-popper and they will routinely give me many inflations before they will fail. I do sometimes use a hair dryer to return a well-used one back to its original shape and size before putting it away.

I've recently ordered some of the Unique in Linen White and Powder Pink to see how these other colors will perform and I've also ordered a pack of the PMU balloons that are fulfilled by Walmart.com to see what they're like.

I've also ordered a three pack (multi-color) of 24" balloons to see what they are like as these are Unique brand as well.

Comment

• frenchy
        • Sep 2018

I ordered some “PMU” balloons from Walmart. The shipping was very slow . Walmart contacted PMU and told them to ship the order or refund my money. I received my order or 12 balloons 36” and they were qualatex

Comment

• Blueballoondude89
          • Apr 2022

Hmmm, I never knew Walmart sold 36 inch, but I have seen some 17 inch in more recent months. Are those basically just repackaged 17 inch BSA?

Comment

• traveler_mark
            • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Blueballoondude89
            Hmmm, I never knew Walmart sold 36 inch, but I have seen some 17 inch in more recent months. Are those basically just repackaged 17 inch BSA?
            The 36" are sold predominantly online (although certain stores may have them on the shelf).

Comment

• Blueballoondude89
              • Apr 2022

I tried getting some 12 inch Walmart ones last week, just one color, and the shape is totally changed! Normally they’re a teardrop but these ones are now shaped like Uniques. More of a light bulb. Not happy about that. I hope the standard assorted (red orange yellow green light blue pink) haven’t changed their shape. I wonder if the single colors are a different brand.

Comment

• john1bl
                • Jan 2014

I got some 12" from Walmart and the balloons were 9". Beware of the bait and switch at Walmart

Comment

• Blueballoondude89
                  • Apr 2022

The bag that says Celebrate!, right?

Lately I haven’t seen any of the 17 inch, maybe it’s because I looked at a Walmart that wasn’t a “super” one. But are those 17 inch just rebranded BSAs?

Comment

• B2P12
                    • Jun 2022

Yeah I noticed that from Walmart Celebrate! 12" balloons too. Look at the bag closely. If the bag says "Made in the USA" it is the quality you expect. If not, they are made in Mexico and are as Blueballoondude89 described. This change just occurred recently.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎