Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loveinloons
    • Nov 2018

No one

I really cant be leave that with all of you non poppers out there that there is not more post about the bobo balloons as they are a really tuff plastic balloon and if they do pop they dont make alot of noise they just sound like a trash bag popping os has anyone tryed them?
  • lioon
    • Dec 2018

Re: No one

They look mighty interesting. The one thing that puts me off is the Chinese knockoff thing. Wouldn't exactly be using these in an, erm, conventional manner so quality matters. Is it okay to just buy whatever or do you have to be careful? I generally stick to eBay. Don't have an Amazon account and I'm not exactly keen on AliExpress or whatever it is.

But yes, as I've menthoned, weight is generally a limiting factor for me when it comes to riding and the like. Both mine and my partner's and occasional playmates. So the idea that they are tough and don't go bang is super interesting. Plus I just might like a little variety. :-)

Comment

• Loveinloons
      • Nov 2018

Yes they are from china but just look up bobo balloon you will find them

Comment

• Helium1234
        • Dec 2016

I've noticed them and have inflated with helium. They do Well and last a few days. Haven't popped one but think it would be a sizeable noise. Their lift on a 30in is impressive and a lot of fun to have clear bubbles floating around and some that light up too

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
          Banned
          • Dec 2018

I've heard of these balloons, but I don't like them. They're plasticy, and are more like inflatables, which hold no interest to me. That's why I don't post about them. I know others may well feel differently, and that's fine, but they're not - in my view - a true balloon, but a cheap plasticy pseudo-balloon that looks tacky and naff.

Comment

• Loveinloons
            • Nov 2018

I truly love them i got some 36 inch ones that i like to sit on or bounce on and for someone who is over 250lbs they hold me just fine with no fear of popping they also feel really soft to sit on

Comment

• Asclepio
              • Sep 2018

Very round, i can't get a neck with overinflation with them...... no thanks, they aren't for me but hey! someone could find truly love with them.
              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                • Jun 2020

I tried one - 36" crystal pink. It inflates like a balloon but for riding it feels like
                a beach ball. Looks beautiful nice and crystal clear for decoration only,...

Comment

• SAF
                  • Nov 2019

I love them... but they are funny... they will take abuse but if you look at them wrong with will pop or more of a pfff. The are hard to inflate. They are very shinny and will not go dull. I love them! I need to find some 36". Group buy?

Comment

• Danniballoon
                    • Mar 2018

They do however, make a loud noise if they pop whilst been inflated. I love how soft they get when they are inflated to the max, then deflated.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎