Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: Cumming on balloons

I love watching it run down the side of one of my 36 inch balloons. Of course, I wipe it off pretty quickly after a session.

Comment

• BigBreathless
      • Jun 2017

I love the masturbation sleeve on a big balloon aswell! My fave for that is a squishy gl900. Everytime I hump it I blow it up a little more. The stretch is getting less each time. By the end, I hump it to pop. Makes me feel like some kind of victorious fighter haha

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

I never thought about using my fleshlight while riding a big balloon, i just don't want it to bust my balloon prematurely.
        The bigger the better

Comment

• Orzel
          • Nov 2015

Originally posted by 4321
          What do you think of that? Hot or unhygenic? Do you clean the balloons when you finish on them or do you just throw them away?
          I always do that, and if I don't want to pop the balloon I just clean it with something and re-use later.

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

Im gonna try it
            The bigger the better

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Call me disgusting but I just keep going until a balloon pops. Popping isn’t my goal the climax is, a pop is just an inconvenience unless I’m in a popping mood. As for my “stuff” I just leave it on. I like to see the marks as it reminds me of good times. Don’t wipe it just cum and go unless it’s a large blob but that’s rare.

I have always wanted to pop a balloon with cum. Blow it up so tight that the second it splatters on the balloon it bursts. As I’m not brave enough for a BTP my balloons never get that tight tho.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                • Mar 2016

Of course, one thing I’ve seen a lot of is that people like to sometimes cum inside of balloons as well.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2018

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner
                  Of course, one thing I’ve seen a lot of is that people like to sometimes cum inside of balloons as well.
                  To be fair, cumming inside an inflated balloon, isn't easy, purely because the air inside of the balloon just sends all the cum all over the end of your manhood, and into the neck of the balloon. In once instance, I've had a balloon slip off the end of me, and then all the air leeched out, and sent cum-streaks/droplets everywhere.

Not pleasant!

Comment

• BalloonAus
                    • May 2019

I usually blow up a balloon 2 or 3 times until it is wet inside, then i cut the neck a little bit and put it over my cock. I then slowly let the air out until it is flat, then use it as a condom and unload inside it and throw it away.
                    I have tried it with the balloon inflated before but it made a mess and blew the cum everywhere after as BalloonboyUK said above!

Comment

• glovepopper
                      • May 2019

Hello guys, you have a place on your body, between scrotum and anus - there is a semen duct under the skin in this place. When you push fingers on this place (just before cum) you can stop the ejaculation. You will feel the orgasm contractions, but without ejaculation. You can use this trick, if you don't want to make a mess on your toys or clothes.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by glovepopper
                        Hello guys, you have a place on your body, between scrotum and anus - there is a semen duct under the skin in this place. When you push fingers on this place (just before cum) you can stop the ejaculation. You will feel the orgasm contractions, but without ejaculation. You can use this trick, if you don't want to make a mess on your toys or clothes.
                        If you practice kegels enough, you can do it hands-free, and sometimes even get multiple orgasms

Comment

• lioon
                          • Dec 2018

I just clean up afterwards. I usually get a few spurts on the balloon but most of it ends up on me (I lay on my back). Depending on things I can shoot a lot and/or shoot pretty far. I don't want to get it on the wall or something, but I just enjoy myself and then wash up. I usually just use a wet washcloth or a dish sponge. I usually snip the balloon's neck and deflate it...so I can make as much of a mess on it as I like, haha.

I am usually nude for balloon play, but I don't always take off my shirt at other times. I'll roll it up over my chest to play it safe. I _try_ not to get spoo on the bed, but if I do, I will wipe it up with a washcloth. It works well for me.

Comment

• sexyneck
                            • Feb 2016

Just to share some cummed on balloons photos. Normally I leave the cum on it, because it turns me on the next time I use again. I also do not deflate it after use.

Once the cum is dry, I apply Johnson's baby powder all over the balloon again. So the next time I use , the feminine smell of the balloon with baby powder, dried cum and softness really turns me on.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by sexyneck; 12-09-2019, 02:38. Reason: Adding

Comment

• Randomizer
                              • Apr 2016

I really enjoy the messages on these balloons. Could you share what they say in full? The pictures don't really show them in full and seems like there's more than one message.

Comment

• sexyneck
                                • Feb 2016

What you need to know about these photos? They are cummed and used many times.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎