X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Re: Your accidental pops

@Balloon_Aficionado
    How did she pop them? Either with nails, overinflating or?
    My girl accidentally popped a balloon whit her nails while grabbing it to the bed. It wasn't what I expect but it may happens eheheh.

@LoonerPlanet
    Yeah, I always avoid to leave balloons on the floor or wherever if I'm not sure that the surface is clean xD

@BeNasty
    Was it an inflatable or a balloon with that shape? If it was a balloon I'm curious to see.
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Tookus
      • Nov 2019

I backed into a lamp that didn't have a shade on it, it fell on a sensuous, pristine 38 year old Intex air mattress, and burned a hole in it.

Comment

• Seidenki
        • Dec 2016

I've had a number of accidental pops. But one of the most memorable was a Q24. First one I ever got - I think I ordered it by accident, not realizing what it was! (I know - how on earth could I do that!) A balloon necking well before it was full size was something new.

For some reason, I didn't leave it inflated, and let it down again. Unfortunately, it developed a pinhole on the neck. Second inflation this pinhole opened and I heard air whistling out. Curious, I put my finger on the hole. *BANG*

Comment

• Fuusen
          • Nov 2019

I had some accidental pops with cheap metallic balloons, heart balloons and... some balloons that were preinflated a bit too many times.
          My reaction was always very relaxed, and that surprised me :-)

Comment

• JosAra
            • Nov 2019

I was liking and kissing one of the larger ones when to my surprise, a stray hair from my beard (not shaved in three or four days, so barelly perceptible, yet alredy growing back up) popped it, I didn´t think those things could happen, but a hair turns out to be sharp enough to pop a balloon, and eventually I found out even human skin! I was cleaning my razor when I felt a nasty pinch, thought I had cutted myself, nope, to my surprise I had a hair from my own beard right there like a needle in my thumb.

Needless to say, every day afterwards I shave before I start

Comment

• loonerlee
              • Dec 2018

Me and my girlfriend sometimes have sex on a qualatex 3ft balloon. Once we did it and the balloon popped.... We head butted each as we landed on the bed. Kind of ruined the mood. Usually I under inflate the balloon by about one third the maximum size. But its funny looking back on it now.

Comment

• Carlos
                • Nov 2016

Hadn't looned in months till just now. Pulled out a Qualatex heart balloon to play with and blew it up tight but not pushing it. It was so hot but it popped while I was tying it

Comment

• Whoopsapopperlips
                  • Jan 2019

All my pops have been accidental.
                  Some days accidents just seem to happen more often.

Comment

• bfinch2000
                    • Feb 2020

i can pop intentionally now but when i was more phobic this didn't happen to me too much because i was ridiculously over-cautious. i'm always impressed by the people who are still phobic but can blow them up really tight! i would always blow up even a q24 to what i thought was massive, but then when i watched a b2p on youtube or whatever i'd see it was nowhere near and curse myself for not being braver.

i do remember a few pops here and there though, usually because of a balloon that was just weak to begin with. none while i was blowing them up, thank god, but once i put my foot on what i thought was a fairly soft balloon just to see how it felt squashing into it, and it burst! my reaction was normally fear at first, but then thinking "hey, that wasn't so bad!"

Originally posted by JosAra
                    I was liking and kissing one of the larger ones when to my surprise, a stray hair from my beard (not shaved in three or four days, so barelly perceptible, yet alredy growing back up) popped it, I didn´t think those things could happen, but a hair turns out to be sharp enough to pop a balloon, and eventually I found out even human skin! I was cleaning my razor when I felt a nasty pinch, thought I had cutted myself, nope, to my surprise I had a hair from my own beard right there like a needle in my thumb.

Needless to say, every day afterwards I shave before I start
                    "they call him razorbeard..."
                    Last edited by bfinch2000; 03-03-2020, 13:09.

Comment

• palloncino90
                      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Carlos
                      Hadn't looned in months till just now. Pulled out a Qualatex heart balloon to play with and blew it up tight but not pushing it. It was so hot but it popped while I was tying it
                      I'm even terrified to tie a tight balloon, even if I do like but many precedents in my childhood.
                      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• zhilman
                        • Dec 2018

I’ve had many bad experience with the Q’s. My q16 and q18 stuffer always pop unexpectedly after 2-3 times of inflation. My geo donut have popped around 2 times unintentionally. Made me a little bit afraid of the Q’s.

Comment

• desertdude
                          • Jul 2020

When we have balloons I like to secretly hump them in the bedroom while my bf is doing something somewhere else in the house. He doesn't really like popping balloons either so they tend to stick around for a while and get old and soft. I like it because then I can play rough with the balloon and really test its limits. Eventually I'll accidentally pop it by playing too hard.. and my bf gets a little upset thinking I did it intentionally hehe

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
                            • Jan 2019

I am terrified of the loud bang, so inflating balloons is really nerve wrecking.
                            The few balloons that popped, where just old and I used to inflate them per mouth, which didn't exactly help their longevity. I remember when I tried sitting on one of my older TufTex 24" balloons and it suddenly burst! I didn't inflate another balloon for days after that. :|

So far I have only popped 6 or 7 balloons in total I would say.

Comment

• balloonrider
                              • Jan 2017

One of the loudest I remember was a blue q24. This was when I got my first apartment and I ordered some online. Got home and ripped the package open, the scent and the look got me all randy so I inflated it while looking at some YouTube vids of how big they could get. I stopped with a decent neck and a rock hard q24. I put it on the couch and gave it a nice ride. For some reason I decided to make it bounce on the hardwood floor so it would make a nice boiiing sound. It must have hit a splinter or something because it exploded with a deafening bang. Made me jump and probably startled my neighbors

Comment

• Common Loon
                                • Aug 2020

I spent the first half of my life as a total non-popper (because phobia) so during those years I had only a very few accidental pops, and I pretty much remember every one of them... :|

But I also like to think that each one taught me a lesson about balloons. When I was a freshman in college, living alone for the first time, I had the pleasure of a lot of loon time in my dorm room after hours. I did learn, late one night, that you can't try to neck a balloon when its body has been weakened too much from repeat inflation. It was only a Q11 but at the time, it was pretty upsetting. And then I knew what not to do!

I very rarely have bigger balloons pop accidentally, partly because I use fewer of them and partly because I tend not to inflate them to their limits. A few years after the anecdote above, I wanted to experiment with an electric balloon pump, having never had one before. I detached the built-in pump from an air mattress, taped half a plastic water bottle on the end that was a perfect fit for a nozzle, and hey presto, the pump actually worked for bigger balloons. And it was fast!

Problem is, it worked a little too well, and in the middle of blowing up a pile of celebration-spray Q16s, a sapphire blue one with multicolor star print went just a bit too full and detonated -- in a small bedroom with hardwood floors and brick walls it was deafening. I think the lesson there was, pumps require a lot closer attention than mouth inflation. Especially with balloons that have shorter necks!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎