Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonarloon
    • Jun 2017

How trustworthy is hoppityhop.com?

I ran into a site a few days ago hoppityhop.com and was checking it out, only it looks half abandoned, and most links still give off the impression the site is either under construction or abandoned.
    Has anyone ordered from there before? I was looking to upgrade to at least a 32 inch hopper, as my current (24 inch) one is starting to show signs of one last bounce and pop!
    Ideas? Thoughts?
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: How trustworthy is hoppityhop.com?

I'd contact the site's owner. They'll be able to advise you on whether they are still in business or not, and/or if they still sell their products.

Their contact details are as follows.
    Mr. Richard Gwynne
    RLG Games, LLC
    8165 Woodlawn Dr.
    Piqua, OH 45356
    USA

Phone number +1 937-615-6712
    E-mail address husky410ohio@aol.com

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
      • Jan 2019

Can you make a post here if the site owner is still selling? They say they don't ship over seas... but they look so nice ~~~

Comment

• sonarloon
        • Jun 2017

oh, heh, forgot about this thing.
        I think if I'm not too busy sometime this week I'll see if they respond to an email.
        My ideal hopper is no smaller than 34 and I think I'll be in luck here, if they are still in business. Otherwise I could just go somewhere else.
        Will let you all know. If you don't hear back from me on this thread you can assume one of three things.
        1, I never got anything back or 2, I have yet to do it or more likely 3, they are no longer in business. A lot of the links like the customer agreement are worryingly dead or have never been modified to suit them.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎