Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TizianosBoy
    • Apr 2019

I think this is a great idea for gay, bi and female looners

A gay looner has started a company called Ultra Looners to print his balloons with a shirtless man blowing up a balloon as he says that there’s no balloons with prints on them for the gay looners (which is true) like myself and many of you on this site too, but I think that bi and female looners would like this too, I bought two packets as I think it’s an amazing idea, he’s not selling many packs at the moment as he’s just starting out, there’s 4 packs available if any of you want to buy a pack now: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-14Inch-Ballon-Ultra-Looners-Schwarz-Black/352644396142
    Attached Files
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: I think this is a great idea for gay, bi and female looners

thanx for the heads up, 14 inches is way way way too small. Don't know about other gay looners on here, but I've always fantasised about another gay / bi sexual guy and I getting into some huge onyx black Cattex 32 inch long necks, that would be a real heavenly trip. More of a hug, squeak, and claw session, rather then an actual ride.

Comment

• TizianosBoy
      • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
      thanx for the heads up, 14 inches is way way way too small. Don't know about other gay looners on here, but I've always fantasised about another gay / bi sexual guy and I getting into some huge onyx black Cattex 32 inch long necks, that would be a real heavenly trip. More of a hug, squeak, and claw session, rather then an actual ride.
      More sizes and prints are going to be available from this company, so that's a plus, they're also going to have their own printed balloons in different colours and hopefully different sizes, so that will be exciting.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
        • Jan 2017

Not for me, but god bless.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢