I get balloon swords and hats from cute male balloon modellers, is this weird?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TizianosBoy
    • Apr 2019

I get balloon swords and hats from cute male balloon modellers, is this weird?

I have been getting balloon hats and swords from cute men making balloon animals for as long as I can remember, the fact that the guy inflates the balloons on the pump, that gets me hard as f*ck seeing the balloon go so big, I get scared when it pops, is it weird that I do this? I'm always the oldest at a line for a balloon sword or hat, but I wait until the queue dies down so I don't look like a weirdo. I'm going to attach some of my pictures of me wearing my cute balloon hats that cute guys have made for me. I just use the excuse that the balloons are for my nephews, which is a lie as they're for myself I have to say fair play to the guy who made me a balloon sword and balloon hat today, I asked him for a crazy spiral balloon hat and he tried his best to make me one, I'm wearing it in the first photo.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TizianosBoy; 20-04-2019, 16:29.
  • MetroBalloon
    • Oct 2017

Re: I get balloon swords and hats from cute male balloon modellers, is this weird?

I love getting balloons that were blown up by men (of any kind), especially when they blew them up by mouth.

Of course any places that use balloons would inflate by pump, though there was one time visitiing Krispy Creme where a youngish male employee blew up a few of their balloons by mouth for me when I asked if he had any balloons left (since that balloon stand thing they use was empty).

Comment

• Seasidelad
      • Sep 2018

Re: I get balloon swords and hats from cute male balloon modellers, is this weird?

I love getting balloons from guys especially cute or fit. Not seen modelling balloons done by cute guys. Usually just giveaways at new store openings or restaurants but not many now.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

Not balloon swords, but more the kind made of PVC. Once visited my parents place, and nieces left behind some show bags from a carnival they'd been to. Next to the bags was an inflated sword like the one below, but larger, I'd say about 64 to 72 inch. I felt that shot of arousal flood through my body, undid the valve to blow it firmer. Turned it upside down with pushing the pointer portion down my tracker pance and climaxed pretty hard. For me, it was the new smell of the PVC that fired me off.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎