Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerMyName
    • Sep 2018

Stores that sell 16" and 17" balloons

Do any of you know any stores in the US that sell qualatex 16" and Tuftex 17"? I can't seem to find any stores selling them besides online sellers.
  • PBK
    • Mar 2019

Re: Stores that sell 16" and 17" balloons

Did you try Walmart? Every Walmart I've seen in the US sells 17" balloons made in the USA. Nice variety of colors, too.

Comment

• MichaelLoona

Originally posted by PBK
      Did you try Walmart? Every Walmart I've seen in the US sells 17" balloons made in the USA. Nice variety of colors, too.
      I don't know about that. I live in Michigan and I visit two different Walmarts almost every week and believe me I always check the party section for bigger balloons out of habit and I never see anything bigger then 12 inch. Maybe one day they'll get there, but until then, I'll keep on checking. Good luck on your search however. I hope you find what you're looking for Keep on looning. Thats what I say anyway

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

Yeah, might vary state by state. Up here in Canada (at least in Alberta) there are 3-packs of 17's under the "party eh" label but they're $3 for 3 and they're available in white, black and pink.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

Anyone know of any walk in stores (in Sydney Australia) that would sell the Qualatex 16 and 17 inch balloons? I've been wanting to get a fresh lot of Qualatex 16 inchers in onyx black, Orange, and translucent magenta for a wile, but for two 50 lot bags from msr balloons was US$59, about AU$78 + cost of balloons, (about US$35), and the wait is usually about three weeks.

Comment

• Seidenki
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
            Anyone know of any walk in stores (in Sydney Australia) that would sell the Qualatex 16 and 17 inch balloons? I've been wanting to get a fresh lot of Qualatex 16 inchers in onyx black, Orange, and translucent magenta for a wile, but for two 50 lot bags from msr balloons was US$59, about AU$78 + cost of balloons, (about US$35), and the wait is usually about three weeks.
            Spotlight stores with party sections usually have Q 16s, though you might have to search a bit as the have a wide range of colours and prints in Q12s.

Comment

• JOhara
              • Jul 2015

I have bought a pack of pink walmart 17s and they are amazing. The only place that has Q16 is a local party shop. I am more into 12-14 inch but every so often I get an urge to go a little bigger

Comment

• Loonorm
                • Mar 2019

I have found Walmart to sell the 17” balloons, plus now they have a 24” lighted balloon.
                K-Mart for awhile sold 17” CTI balloons. Unfortunately most of the K-Mart’s by me are gone. There’s a local party store by me with the Q16, and I have recently found a wholesale balloon store that sells a wide variety of balloon brands and sizes. It’s a $50 minimum purchase, but it is well worth the half-hour drive there!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎