Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LatinBeauty
    • Jun 2018

Black condom

I recently remembered a situation that happened many years ago. I have a friend that has a house on the beach and he invited me and a few of his friends to stay for a weekend. I went with my boyfriend at that time, who was also his best friend. We all had drinks at lunch and during the rest of the afternoon, so it might have been around 6 PM and I got a bit sleepy. My boyfriend and I decided to go for a nap at a bedroom that we had all to ourselves. We slept for a while but we both woke up feeling a bit horny. We made out for while and decided to make love.

He took a black condom and put it on his manhood. We had sex for a while but neither of us felt comfortable with all our friends outside in the other bedrooms, so he didn't cum. We were in bed hugging when he removed his condom. I thought he was going to throw it out, but instead he looked at it and started to blow it. I was speechless and so nervous because I knew I was a looner, but we had only been dating for a couple of months and I wasn't comfortable telling him yet. I remember that I just giggled by his side. It was fully inflated but not too much. He tied it and played with it a little bit until it fell outside the bed and we were too comfortable to go find it. So it stayed there.

Next day we had to go back home. So the house needed to be spotless before we left. I packed all my things and made the bed. As we were about to leave our bedroom, but still with the door shut, I told him that we couldn't leave "that" here. So he grabbed the condom, smiled, grabbed me by the hand and quickly placed the inflated black condom between us. I knew right away that he was going to pop it. I laughed nervously and said: no, please don't. But he grabbed me by my waist and we both fell back to the bed were it immediately popped. We stayed there for a few seconds hugged laughing. I kissed him sweetly and told him that we needed to go.

I've been remembering this story over and over and just wondering if he knew I was a looner? I think he just wanted to make me laugh but still, I keep wondering and thinking about our first accidental looner encounter.
  • glovepopper
    • May 2019

Re: Black condom

Thank you LatinBeauty for sharing your cool story

Comment

• tebe2hu
      • Jan 2017

Re: Black condom

Sweet story :-)

Comment

Working...
      😀