Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuickRide1284
    • May 2019

Re: Your First Big Balloon

My first big balloon was a pack of 36" White Unique from Party City. Got home with them, immediately inflated one, had no clue how big to inflate, ended up under inflating it, which still looked huge to me. I stripped down to my boxers laid on top of it and started humping. I've been hooked ever since, 36" are my favorites and have bought a few different kinds since then. Also 36" is the biggest balloon I've had, can't wait to upgrade and try something larger though.

Comment

• xen
      • Mar 2014

An orange Q16. I was amazed at how it kept getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger... an upgrade from the usual 12" stuff for sure.

Comment

• yet_another_aussie
        • Dec 2019

Only 12 months ago actually, I decided f*** it and spent an embarrasing amount of money to get a few packs sent from europe.
        I love unique 16" a lot, i'm less into the qualatex 18" than I thought, maybe the surface tension being so high on them makes me nervous.
        Same with the tuftex 24". too intimidating

Comment

• Will blown
          • Jan 2020

My first memories are balloon related.
          When I was 12 I was at a county fair with a group of friends. Magically a big (must have been a 16") pink balloon floated down the fairway and literally into my arms. I protected that balloon all day and I am sure my friends thought I was weird. Who doesn't want to pop a big balloon immediately let alone protect it with their life all day?
          I brought that pink balloon home, tied it to my bed post so close to my face that I could smell it and that night had my first orgasm. That was the start of my fetish for sure.

I am a huge Q24" fan and I am pretty sure it's because it is in the same proportion as a 12" balloon was when I was a toddler. Probably it all ties back to those first balloon experiences as a 3-4 year old. Now anything under 16" is just too small for me though I also must say anything over 36" is too big. Never know what to do with such monsters

Comment

• BusterBill
            Founder, Balloon Buddies
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by balloons
            WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST BIG BALLOON AND WHAT DID YOU DO?
            My first really big balloon was an enormous Bluebird brand pear-shape balloon that easily inflated to 30 inches although it was labeled as 24 inches. That balloon gave me my first looner orgasm. I'd had a few orgasms prior to that but they were dwarfed by the intensity of my first balloon orgasm -- that really blew the top of my head away, it was just incredible!

For those interested in what a Bluebird balloon might be ---- when I was a kid the local Woolworth store carried "Bluebird Brand Balloons". They were made by the Pioneer Balloon Co, which today is the maker of Qualatex balloons. At the time they had not yet adopted the Qualatex name. What we now know as Qualatex balloons used to be called Bluebird balloons. (Yes, I am really really really old ... LOL)

Anyway the largest Bluebird balloon that my local Woolworth store carried was a pear shaped 24 inch which was made on a flat mold, much like many of today's 36 inch China balloons. The big Bluebird balloons could easily inflate to 30 inches or more if you were brave enough to keep going. And you did have to be brave because balloons of my childhood were notoriously unpredictable. The latex of the time was super stretchy, soft, and had a powerful, arousing latex aroma. Balloons at that time did not have the long list of additives that are used in modern day balloons, so they were stretchier, more thin-walled, strongly aromatic, had a tangy taste to them, and when the air was let out the tissue-like stretched latex would always stick to itself and you'd have an impossible to re-inflate gummy wad of rubber.

Comment

• john1bl
              • Jan 2014

Buster Bill I thought that Pioneer Balloon Co bought the BlueBird Brand as well as National Latex.

Comment

• Chip67
                • Dec 2019

My First Big Balloon was bought at our local Woolworth. Qualatex use to make a variety pack of various sized Qualatex Balloons, all different shapes and sizes. One of which was the Qualatex 40" Paddle. Wow did I buy ... my mother bought ....a lot of Qualatex Variety Packs, all for that one 40 P. Being a non-Popper, my collection of balloons grew at a rapid pace.

Another Big Balloon experiences were the frequent visits to the NYC Worlds Fair, most of the time 3 times each week from 1964 - 1966. At the exit, there was always a balloon vendor trying to entice children and mothers to buy huge 2 foot helium balloons to take home. OK, we went sometimes three times a week that three balloon a week. Well, I soon figured out ... since we are there why not pick up 2 - 2 foot balloons then it turned into 4 - two foot balloon. Mom said we could not buy any more then 4 Helium Balloons each trip, my mother was very cool about me and my big balloons .... I was happy.

I am a 63 yr. old married man from CT. I am a Non-Popper Helium Balloon Inflationist. My Fav's are large round 24" to 40" Helium Balloons, I can never get enough of them.

My love for balloons began around the age of 8 yrs old after seeing my favorite film, "The Red Balloon", as previously mentioned. From that moment on I thought about balloons all the time. I wanted to be lifted up in to the sky by big helium balloons just like Pascal, the boy in the film. I wanted balloons around me all the time. I even dreamt of about balloons. Pretty much everyday, after school my mother would go shopping at our local F.W. Woolworth's and I would ask my mom to buy me a big bag of assorted balloons which include flat round 40" balloons and so my collection started. As soon as I got home I would go up to my room and get out the Electrolux vacuum and inflate the entire bag. My bedroom was always filled with balloons. Then one day while at Woolworth's I heard the now familiar sound coming from the toy department. The sound of helium filling big Blue Bird 24" paddle balloons !!!!! Our local Woolworth's standard balloon with the 24" Smiley Face Balloons. I was mesmerize watching them being inflated, I could watch them for hours. Going forward, besides my daily big bag of assorted balloons, my mother would buy me two to four of these outstanding Helium Balloons. So one day my mother had to run a couple of additional errands at some store not far from Woolworth's and ask the girls in the toy department if they would not mind keeping an eye on me while she ran her errands. The girls did not mind at all since I was always hang around watching them inflate these wondrous Helium Balloons. Well my mother was taking a little longer then expected to come and get me so I got the bright idea to ask the balloon girls to inflate some balloons for me. I told them she would pay for them when she came to get me. When asked how many balloons I wanted inflated, I said I would the girls when to stop !!! Woolworth had a inflation machine which would dial in a certain amount air with the helium, well that was not what I wanted at all. Since they thought I was so cute and well behaved I convince them to turn off the air and give me all helium. And also to inflate them as big as they could make them. I was so excited. Well by the time, my mother arrived to get me I was holding two dozen - 24" huge round helium balloons, I was in heaven !!!! My mother was not very happy with my allotment of all the balloons, but being a good mother she bought them. I thanked my balloon girls and said I would see them again soon So my mother proceed to make 4 round trips from Woolworth's and home to get all the balloons home. My parents were pretty cool about me and my balloons and saw how happy they made me, even though they didn't quite understand why I liked balloon so much. From that point forward, the decided it would be easier to rent a helium tank instead of making endless trip to Woolworth's. For the next several year, I always had a tank or two of helium around and I still do.
                Last edited by Chip67; 21-02-2020, 18:31.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2020

My first big balloon was the multicolored unique 36inch balloons from party city. And they blew up absolutely huge.. probably cause they were a little old. But I had tons of fun with them though.

Comment

• mylilsecret
                    • Sep 2019

My first big balloon experience was a Q36 and Q24's, found a shop about an hour away from me that sold them, drove there and got a few, driving home I was so worked up thinking about how big they're going to be blown up. As soon as I got home I grabbed a blue Q36 and started blowing it up. I was so turned on while blowing it up it was insane.

Comment

• BallonBTP
                      • Apr 2020

My first big balloon was a balloon sold as giant balloons in supermarkets. From its shape and size I guess they were Unique 15". At the time I thought these were absolutely huge balloons and the biggest one could get apart from those you could buy in amusement parks for a small fortune (I never had one of these beautiful inflated helium balloons btw).
                      Later I found the online sources from where to buy balloons, - this opened a completely new balloon world to me.

Greetings
                      BallonBTP

Comment

• loonerlee
                        • Dec 2018

36" unique/globos, scarlet red pk 6 purchased form amazon. In 2012 I was 23.my partner whom I'm still with purchase them for me, they where delivered to her mom's house where she just moved out weeks before. I was scared it be obvious what was in the packaging lol.

Comment

• Daddy
                          • Sep 2020

Bought Q36 for some hotel fun.

Had no idea what to do with it after I blew it up.

Tried to ride, but couldn't maintain election for fear of popping.

So, blew up another, under inflated, and put two 17" balloons up against it to "titfuck" leaning over the big 36.

I have become more creative since then, thankfully.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                            • Jun 2020

My first balloons were the Woolworth punch balloons. The old style ones were hard to inflate and my stomach often got sore inflating them.
                            Had my first sexual experiences humping them.
                            I used to progressively inflate them until they were over 24".
                            I have bought some vintage punch balloons on ebay. Most are the smaller versions that are rated to inflate to about 16" I have one that is heavier but it is too oxidized to inflate more than a few puffs. All are oxidized enough that they will not reach their full rated size. These balloons seem so much larger but that was when I was a child. The 6L latex bladders are my most used
                            inflatables now.

Comment

• craggy2012
                              • Jan 2012

My first big balloon was one of those green “unknown” brand 36 incher from a joke shop in the 1980’s. I used to carefully inflate it and as a result it got thin, but ended up stretched much bigger!

Can’t remember now though what happened to it ultimately, but I don’t think I deliberately popped it, but it probably burst. That would have been my mid teen years, but it was my mid to late twenties before I got into those bigger sized balloons again.

Comment

• Loon119
                                • Jun 2018

My first ever big balloon was a unique 16 from kaboom. Also the 20 tilly round in pink. Every experience with these has been a good one. I had an orange unique that was inflated to at least 24 and my wife straddled it on top of me and it popped and snapped her right in the sensitives. I thought that would put her off as it was her first time on a balloon on top of me but she still does it 10 years later. Must be something about orange balloons because they all inflate huge. My wife had one she teases me with in conjunction with a blindfold and every time the blindfold is removed its a least 24-30 inches and still plenty of room in it. I swear it will go to at least 40 and probably pop when we least expect it

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎