X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Walmart 17 inch Balloons

Hey all!

I wanted to buy some “Way to Celebrate” 17 inch balloons from walmart and got questions for those who have got them

1. Do they blow up into a lightbulb/pear shape or are they spherical. Perfectly round dont do much for me, I rather have a pear shape, semi-overfilled look!

2. Are they durable? Can you blow them past rated size, squeeze, semi rough play?

3. Can anyone who has one provide a picture of a fully inflated one so I can see what they look like

I wanna pick up a pack on Thursday when I am home alone to play with. Thank ya kindly!
    Last edited by JOhara; 30-10-2018, 20:04.
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: Walmart 17 inch Balloons

Well I am gonna buy them and try them out tomorrow. The purple looks so pretty! Still looking for info on them!

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

If anyone is reading this thread i bought a pack of pink 17” walmart. They are big! But get tight right at rated size. They feel very good too

Comment

• t17forLife
        • May 2015

Originally posted by JOhara
        If anyone is reading this thread i bought a pack of pink 17” walmart. They are big! But get tight right at rated size. They feel very good too
        Is it worth picking up a few packs? What other sizes do they have?

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

Originally posted by t17forLife
          Is it worth picking up a few packs? What other sizes do they have?
          I think they were worth it, they were fun! The 17 inch came in a pack of 3 and is more teardrop shaped. They also had 36 inch in a single pack which for some may be enjoyable, but for me a spherical round balloon doesnt do much.

They seemed to be decent quality but I did notice that right at rated size they got pretty tight, and underinflated they were quite soft

I like to blow them just above rated size when they begin to bulb out

If you try them share your opinion

Here is a pic of one blown up...

Last edited by JOhara; 01-11-2018, 19:12. Reason: Added pic

Comment

• palloncino90
            • Jan 2018

Nice pink balloon JOhara! Is it at its maximum size? Do you have popped it?
            Last edited by palloncino90; 01-11-2018, 20:06. Reason: Missing part
            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• JOhara
              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by palloncino90
              Nice pink balloon JOhara! Is it at its maximum size? Do you have popped it?

Thank you! And no I didnt pop them! I unclipped them to save for another session where they might pop! Thats as far as i blew it but maybe some other more daring people would blow more! Lol

Comment

• palloncino90
                • Jan 2018

Thank you! And no I didnt pop them! I unclipped them to save for another session where they might pop! Thats as far as i blew it but maybe some other more daring people would blow more! Lol
                I really love its shape and bright color!
                I did read several times about Walmart balloons, if any in Italy I would to get some balloons by for sure.
                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• t17forLife
                  • May 2015

Here is a pic of one blown up...
                  Disclaimer: Walmart is evil. The only reason I go there is to buy motor oil because it's 45% less than all the other stores. Other than that, I only buy "private" stuff like balloons, condoms, lubricant, etc that I don't wan't anyone judging me for.

Anyways.....

Judas Priest! I need to get some of these for my "5 days of fun" 3 weeks from now!! They sell all four sizes at my local store, 9", 12", 17", and 36". I bought a 15 pack of the 12" green ones for $2 but I haven't opened the bag in 2 months, still unopened.

Comment

• masseylooner
                    • Mar 2016

These balloons look incredible have you tried necking them? I'm super curious just how far their neck would go? And also how durable they are, like how much does it take to pop them? Like how much does it take to pop them while they're at their rated size while sitting on them? Just some fun little experiments hehe ^_^

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎