Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerHoax
    • May 2020

Chillin' Out by Frustrated Pilot

Anyone know if Frustrated Pilot from Chipple's balloon stories page ever finished his Chillin' Out story and posted it online? The story is left hanging on the way back machine version of Chipple's site. "Chillin' Out" and "And Andrea/I Do" by The Common Loon are my 2 favorite stories on Chipple's site.
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

Re: Chillin' Out by Frustrated Pilot

I usually read them, then some years later when i start to get nostalgic about them again I re-read them. All of them. I sadly do not think they will continue their stories .

The stories on chipple are award worthy. I recommend sleekfreaksummary456 and AnyNokosGame on deviant art. They wrote some good stuff. There is also a new series called pnematown started by Bapneuma on deviant art aswell. I recommend you read "a deep dark secret" by cfblover on literotica here's the link there is also a story on wattpad by Kafkaesque here. There's also lyckr's story on deviantart and some nice short stories by perchedontheloon also on deviant art. Cgcarlos also made a nice story also on deviantart. I think i'll make a post putting every single balloon fetish story i can find. I am addicted to these things.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Common Loon
      • Aug 2020

Re: Chillin' Out by Frustrated Pilot

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
      Anyone know if Frustrated Pilot from Chipple's balloon stories page ever finished his Chillin' Out story and posted it online? The story is left hanging on the way back machine version of Chipple's site. "Chillin' Out" and "And Andrea/I Do" by The Common Loon are my 2 favorite stories on Chipple's site.
      Mine too! Much obliged

Chipple's site was such a mecca of balloon content during the years I was starting out. It's hard to remember what the world was like before people could just post their creative content to DeviantArt or whatever...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎