Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b loony
    • Oct 2018

Scotland

Does anyone know wheyre to get decent size loons in scotland preferably with decent necks?
  • Blustrkuk86
    • Jun 2015

Re: Scotland

i'm from Scotland, best bet is online, balloons united is popular but there closing down. as
    loonerlee suggested in the topic "Re: Bye bye Balloons United". Nordic looners & jenny loons or balloon ace are alternatives to buy online.

Comment

• SirSquishy
      • Mar 2020

Nordic Looners is a great online source. Super friendly people, great service, discreet!

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

Balloon ace is a uk based looner shop and they sell
        Belbal 14” balloons which in my opinion are great for necking with an extremely low failure rate. They are great prices and turn round your order next day!

Comment

• bikentlad
          • Apr 2012

Im with seasider i also use balloon ace ive just had my delivery of said 14 inch belbal wow im impressed and i see they will soon have cattex long necks (cant wait for them) big balloons i have 17inch tuftex and also the 24inch ones neck really well. They will never beat the q24 but they cone close. Ordered at 130 in the afternoon was delivered the next day in the afternoon. Top service from balloon ace.

Comment

• b loony
            • Oct 2018

Taken you guys advise on got cattex 32 and 26 long necks cattex 87 and couple other bits coming, see how they are all clears as used to find them the most stable for over inflation.

Comment

• b loony
              • Oct 2018

Got my parcel tt32 tt36 longnecks tt banner and 18 stuffer, can't wait to see how big they get.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎