• Scotty
    • Sep 2020

Re: Do You Like Beach Balls?

:Just love beachballs

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

I used to love inflating a beach ball underneath my clothing back when I was a teenager. I popped a few balls in the process- but often I'd simply end up.struggling to breathe, move and end up with a wrecked T shirt!

I also used to own this cyan blue zip up nylon cagoule which one day I pulled up a 36inch inflatable valentines heart underneath and blew it up as tight as I could. In the end I couldn't add anymore air to it, nor could I move off the bed. I rolled onto my front n the pressure broke the zipper rendering the cagoule useless and I never got another to replace it with.

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

Originally posted by SlightlyDeflated
        Beach balls are great for inflating inside your underwear.
        You probably mean while wearing them, but I tried the following when I was much younger...

I bought the biggest pair of women's panties I could find and inflated two 24 inch beach balls in them, not while wearing them. I could fully inflate them. They were squished together, but the panties were big enough for both balls. I then partially inflated a third in front, for the "belly". The elastic was so tight it deformed the balls, like huge panty lines. I could barely get my arms around the sides of the thing, it was super tight and hard as much as it was inflated, and it made popping noises vinyl-on-vinyl as I humped it.

I now know women who wear panties even bigger than the ones I found at the department store. That was size 13. They now make them in size 16 for hips to about 80 inches, and women bigger than that can get into them. Women don't wear them as tight as I had that thing inflated, but the largest of the women I know is bigger than those inflated panties. The 700-pound woman I call "spry girl" is about 34 inches wide and goes through doorways sideways, and fills the doorway even sideways. Those are some big panties.

I once bought 30 inch all-white beachballs to super inflate panties that large but never got around to trying it.
        Last edited by heaviest; 10-10-2020, 15:48.

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

There are videos online of heavy women sitting on beach balls on some guy's chest. Kinda nuts, but if you make a video like that I'll watch it LOL. I've seen women over 500 pounds, to about 600 pounds, do this. It takes a surprising amount of effort to pop a beach ball with weight, but those of you who've done it know that bouncing will always work, and they'll generally form a bulge and the bulge will explode rather than a seam.

Anyway, it's difficult to watch that happen with a 500+ pound woman since you can't see much of the ball, and unfortunately they usually do 20 inch balls. So my favorite such video is with a woman of only about 300 pounds. She lays the balls sideways rather than poles up and down. You can see the panel behind her butt bulge, and unlike a lot of videos where the balls are already stretched or not fully inflated to begin with, she pops three or four 24 inch balls, all freshly, very fully inflated. She balances a couple times with her feet off the floor, but mostly it's bouncing until the thing bulges and explodes. Lovely to see.

Comment

• inbox_pm
            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by SlightlyDeflated
            Beach balls are great for inflating inside your underwear.
            Cool! I also very love to inflate them under my cloth and underwear! And 24" balls are the best for this!

Comment

• heaviest
              • Jun 2018

I recently saw two women riding 24 inch beach balls in the pool. They'd hug them and roll over the top of them, butt up in the air and the ball submerged. One woman was about 230 pounds, the other about 300. They did this repeatedly. The ball would shoot out from under them and they'd do it again. The heavier woman re-inflated her stretched ball and the smaller woman followed suit. So, they continued to do this with overinflated balls. It got boring for them before it got boring for me lol.

And I've seen too small women sit back-to-back on a 36 inch ball and bounce. They clearly thought they were going to pop it, but it's harder than they thought. Also fun to watch.

Comment

• inflatable-lover
                • Aug 2021

I love beachballs. I always have.

Comment

Yep! I wish there were more of those big ones for sale.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                    • May 2017

Winter is starting to turn to Spring here and as the weather is getting warmer, nice chemistries are definitely starting to take play. I've had one of my 48 inch metallica black balls inflated over the last month or so, and noticing as the PVC plastic stretches, the texture feels thinner and more conducive for clawing to the touch. digging my thumbs in several times to the resulting loud groning squeaks gets me absolutely rawing, when the ball is seated aside me on my sofa, with my arm over it, and digging my fingers in backwards. That thin plastic melts so nicely, it's heaven, like a new balloon, very squeaky and soft. Have been really getting off with some explosive boners, even the slightest touch to the hands gets me as hard as all hell, absolutely beautiful. Of yesterday, I've just inflated one of those 48 inch translucent rainbow sunnylife balls, and the resulting two hugging sessions have given some very hard climaxes. Looking very forward to spring, for me this is the horniest part of the year.

Comment

• heaviest
                      • Jun 2018

Originally posted by heaviest
                      I have a video of a 600 pound woman sitting on a 42 inch clear polka dot Intex beach ball. She complains that it runs away from her as she sits on it, so for the camera she does it against a wall, which surely prevents her from getting all her weight on it, but she does mostly sit on it, and even bounces very slightly. But just briefly, before she pretends to fall off it.
                      That woman is tall-ish, but not really tall. Only at her heaviest does she look really large, but when she's with other heavy women she looks super size.

There's another woman online who is built a lot like the woman I know who I call "tall girl". The one I know is over six feet tall and a bit over 600 pounds, and I think the online woman is also really tall, and about 600 pounds.

There are videos of her sitting on and lying on men. There is one of a guy lying over a 42 inch polka dot ball on a bed, and this woman leaning on him to sink him low enough that she can sling a leg over him, and then lie on him. The ball flattens and is pushed deep into the mattress, and she bounces a bit. The ball doesn't pop and they spill off the side of it. Then they get back on it, she bounces harder and they spill off it. They get back on it and it deflates. You don't hear it burst, it just deflates pretty quickly.

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                        PVC Fetish
                        • Jan 2013

Yes, I love beachballs! However, to meet my particular tastes they have to be on the large side (48 inch and upwards) and made from a soft, rubbery, glossy or transparent PVC.
                        Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• Buzzsaw258
                          • Jan 2022

Love beach balls, they are my go to. Started with grinding and bouncing on them and then progressed to using fleshlight while on them. Also I learned that if you remove the inner safety valve, blow it up and sit directly on the open valve, it gives you a great sensation in your butthole while you climax and ride it down!

Comment

• som3derp
                            • Oct 2021

One of my favourite sex memories was including a beach ball.
                            We were in hungary with my parents. As we went to the lake frequently it was not strange that we also had inflatables and beach balls. Ours had alternating colored and see-through panels.
                            One night my parents were out. My now-ex then-girlfriend knew about my fetish, but we had no balloons so I got the beachball and we inflated it. She was on top of me, clow girl position, pushing the beachball on my face. I had my eyes so i could see though the transparent panel and could see her breasts push into the vinyl on the other side of the ball. The bulge that her breast made into the blue vinyl panel (her second breast first pushed into a transparent panel) was sich a giant turn on that I got some vinyl bondage tape so we could wrap her breasts in vinyl after the holiday!
                            Last edited by som3derp; 27-01-2022, 15:04.

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                              • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                              Winter is starting to turn to Spring here and as the weather is getting warmer, nice chemistries are definitely starting to take play. I've had one of my 48 inch metallica black balls

I have 8 of those - I had 9 originally but one broke by overinflating with my lungs. Yes I can b2p those.

I totally like their shape and finish.

Some beach ball vendor in Molalla sent me them ;-)

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                                • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                                Winter is starting to turn to Spring here and as the weather is getting warmer, nice chemistries are definitely starting to take play. I've had one of my 48 inch metallica black balls inflated over the last month or so, and noticing as the PVC plastic stretches, the texture feels thinner and more conducive for clawing to the touch. digging my thumbs in several times to the resulting loud groning squeaks gets me absolutely rawing, when the ball is seated aside me on my sofa, with my arm over it, and digging my fingers in backwards. That thin plastic melts so nicely, it's heaven, like a new balloon, very squeaky and soft. Have been really getting off with some explosive boners, even the slightest touch to the hands gets me as hard as all hell, absolutely beautiful. Of yesterday, I've just inflated one of those 48 inch translucent rainbow sunnylife balls, and the resulting two hugging sessions have given some very hard climaxes. Looking very forward to spring, for me this is the horniest part of the year.

That is a beautiful, big ball I am so jealous!
                                It looks so soft and squishy and stretchy!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎