Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • looneylooner
    • Oct 2020

Re: Your accidental pops

I've had only a handful of pops. First one was when I was maybe 12-13. My brother had gone on a school trip and brought home a balloon on a stick. One night a few weeks later he still had the balloon in our room, and I had the house to myself for a few hours. Took the balloon in my bathroom, and untied it from the stick to reinflate it a bit and make it tighter. Because it was an older balloon, it was not as keen on the idea as I was! Fortunately as it was an older balloon, it was a pretty soft "wham" pop rather than a bang.

A few years later I was 18. House to myself for a weekend. Bought some helium tanks, bought some big balloons from a local balloon decorator store, and ordered some Tuftex 14" on the internet. Blew up about a dozen Tuftex with helium, and twice as many with air. Decided to move on to my bigger balloons, 16" Uniques with heart prints. Guessing they must have been old balloons, because the first one I tried popped before it was anywhere near capacity. Put me off Uniques for life (so far).

Couple years later I got the train to another town as I knew a Matalan store had a huge balloon selection. I bought a bunch of Anagram balloons from them. On the train back I couldn't wait and had to see what they looked like. Went to the toilet and blew up a big blue one. Figured it would be cool to leave the balloons for someone else to find, so tied it off and left it on the floor. Then blew up a red one, tied it, and as soon as it touched the floor BBBOOOOOOOMMM. In a really small toilet, it was ear ringing deafening. I quickly got out of there before the blue one popped too, and legged it down to a different carriage. In researching what happened, it seems citrus disinfectant and balloons = bad combo. Then when I got home I decided to blow up another, accidentally b2p'ed it. Having two pops in one day rattled me, and I didn’t touch another balloon for two years.

Most recently a couple years back, I discovered that the Poundland confetti balloons would get HUGE. Blew up a few over the space of a few weeks, then one day while inflating one with my inflator it popped. Tbh seeing it pop and the confetti going everywhere kind of excited me. Didn’t turn me in to a popper, and I'm still phobic, but it was definitely a silver lining to a pop

Comment

• loonerlee
      • Dec 2018

My partner wanted to watch be hump a balloon(globos24") , so I did, over the bed, with in seconds it popped and I face planted the bed with out being able to put my hands out. She laughed because of how funny it must of looked. If I could of seen myself I would of wet my self with laughter too.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
        Banned
        • Dec 2014

I just experienced two accidental pops.
        A full size Wubble Bubble that I overinflated and a GL-500 I underinflated.
        Not too sad as neither owed me any favours but I will miss having them around, even uninflated. It was nice to know they were waiting for their funtime.
        Quiet pop and slow deflate from the Wubble.
        Loud pop and rapid face plant to the floor (I was riding hard at the time) from the GL.

Comment

• Daddy
          • Sep 2020

Just fucked it too hard.

Comment

• JOhara
            • Jul 2015

Mine are not too interesting but have happened. One was a green 12 inch balloon that had been inflated and deflated several times. I tried blowing it up and the balloon was sticking to itself and got about the size of a softball then popped unexpectedly.

Another time I was at a birthday party, probably 10 or 11 and there were balloons that were tied to the ceiling with streamers so they hung upside down. All the balloons were 12 inch , either red, blue or yellow and severely overinflated. One got loose, a yellow one and fell to the floor. I went to pick it up and it popped instantly, startling everyone including me. But also I think cementing the attraction I have with overinflated 12 inch balloons, you can see how big and tight they are.

Comment

• Blowitbig
              • Jan 2016

I remember i had acquired a blue helium balloon that was a 24 incher, i played on it till all the helium went out of it, then started blowing it up ,i did this several times and OMG it got huge ,i LOVED humping it, it was sooooo big , then one day when i was super ready for some balloon fun, i blew it up without even thinking about it busting , the bigger it got the more turned on i got, and when i stopped blowing it up and just barely touched myself with it ,BOOM ,i was actually depressed after that, i absolutely loved that big blue balloon
              The bigger the better

Comment

• Golden
                • Jun 2022

OH man, I had three (well one by the end of this story) Crystal clear 24' TT's. I had one of three loosely tied. I thought can I make this tighter? So untied the balloon, gave it four big puffs.

Got a little neck on it. Tied it up, 1 min later it popped on my bed, while I was lying under it. stuck a wee bit when it snapped back.

Looked at the other two untied one blew it up till it really necked, was pain to tie but I did it. Did it pop, nope it is sitting right beside me right now, looking all pretty.

the other one, I let it fully deflate and man got my pump out and blew it up and man oh man, this balloon was super massive like the biggest I could ever work my nerve up to, any who it popped, and it took my glassed off when it popped. Luckily, I had them on otherwise my eye would be gone lol.

I am quite sure I scared the holy ghost out my next-door neighbour. Gotta love thin walls.

Comment

• WindyBalloon
                  • Feb 2023

Got a big 31 inch foil balloon for Easter from my papa, and greatly enjoyed playing with it and humping and bouncing.

One night after it had lots some helium I used a straw to blow it up until it was really hard and tight, almost rock hard.

Then got naked and straddled it on the corner of my bed, got really hard myself and rode and bounced and grinded it really hard. Had a nice orgasm, but bounced too much and too hard, and BANG!

Of course the next day my papa couldn't see my balloon and questioned me about where it was, and told him that I sat and bounced on it too hard and busted it, which my papa laughed at and agreed to buy me another balloon to replace it as long as I allowed him to burst it instead.

Comment

• TizianosBoy
                    • Apr 2019

I still have some 19" Cattex balloons from Looner.Zone and I blew one up too tight and BANG!, then I had a clear one lying about in my room, so I squeezed it (not too tight might I add) and it popped, I also popped a few humping them too such as many 14" Belbals, also have had some accidental pops too when I wasn't up in my room, such as a 19" Cattex and more 14" Belbals too, hate it when it happens, I just have to be more careful from now on, some Qualatex 16" ones have popped too especially since they must have been older, some 11" and 12" ones too. Someone was selling a huge pack of balloons for I think £30 on eBay, I bought them and they had orange punchball type balloons, but I blew them up and once I put my bum lightly on them, a huge BANG! rippled through the house, it pissed me off as I absolutely loved those balloons too.
                    Last edited by TizianosBoy; 22-04-2023, 17:59.

Comment

• Scooter
                      • May 2022

I'm not too rough with my loons so any accidental pops have been when blowing them up. Not because I pushed them too big, but sometimes I reuse a balloon too much and the latex got thinner/weaker than I thought it did, so it gives up before I expect it to.

Comment

• condensatelover
                        • Jan 2022

Cheap chinese balloons can surprise you in different ways.
                        The size can really vary from one to another. One 12 inch balloon will develop a neck when the body is 10 inch size, this balloon will definitely pop at a size if 11 inch, and sometimes the same balloons can be blown to freakin' 14 inches without necking.

My loudest accidental pop.
                        It was from 12 inch confetti balloon.
                        I was trying to inflate it with a full neck, but it fuckin' exploded when the neck started to form. This was kind of a bomb, as I was doing it in a bathroom. My neighbor asked me next day 'did you hear this loud bang tonight? Our new neighbors are so noisy'
                        Holy God, he did not even realise who really made this explosion.

I think that confetti piece is the reason why the balloon popped.

Comment

• looneylooner
                          • Oct 2020

My most recent was on Monday. Was reinflating a Yellow Belbal 14" soap I had already inflated twice. Inflated it to capacity, then when I went to pull the neck out I somehow managed to pull the neck off. The neck "popped" with a fairly sharp bang, but the rest of the balloon just slowly deflated. I kind of laughed at it, and honestly considered s2ping one I had already inflated, which was weird given I am a non popper lol

Comment

• WillNye
                            • Feb 2021

this happened a couple of months ago, so I had just inflated one of my new Gl1200s and deflated it, as I was reinflating it again I pinched it during inflation, I dunno maybe to readjust it, but yh that instantly caused it to go pop and I watched the uninflated end portion of that balloon enter light speed into my bathroom. So yh, I learned that day that no matter no strong it looks or that it's just a light pinch, it won't pop a balloon, don't ever pinch a balloon.

Oh and to rub salt into the wound, I later on popped another Gl1200, this one I'm not sure how. It was very squishy and I think it was a little over-inflated. It was taking all the abuse I threw it then when I leaned onto it to take a breather, either a drawer handle poked it, the office chair could of, or even my elbow just caused it to give up and I scrapped my knees up pretty bad on the hard carpet floor of my accommodation. That was not a good day.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                              • Apr 2023

Sometimes When I'm Inflating a Balloon I notice a Small Semetrical Fault or "Fisheye" in the Balloon where the Latex is Thinner. (This is How some tightly inflated Balloons will Spring a Leak and Deflate without popping) After Discovering this, When I find a "Fisheye" in My Balloon, I'll take a Pin and Puncture The Balloon in The Center of the "Fisheye" and the Balloon Doesn't Burst. I did this One Day & Decided to take Advantage of The Air leaving the Balloon to "Air Off on the Balloon". I let that precious Air Tickle My Fancy until I had a Ball Draining Orgasm & the Balloon Burst!

Comment

• Seidenki
                                • Dec 2016

I had a near miss the other day. New balloon out of the packet of Tufetx 24s and started blowing. Two or three breathes in and there was a little *pok*. Some weakspots had broken and the balloon was not going to inflate now.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎