What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tracy
    • May 2018

Re: What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?

Our friend Susie here does not usually let her balloons survive inflation. But on the rare occasions where she does, she ties off spectacularly overinflated balloons. They look like they'll pop if you just think about it. They're scary to look at in photos!!!

PS please do not pester her or ask me for the pictures. We share stuff because we have known each other for 20+ years.

Comment

• balloons4life
      • Mar 2016

I often do the same...except that I want them to stay 'alive' and they often pop on their own if I'm not carefull! My ears must hate me for that.

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Tracy
        Our friend Susie here does not usually let her balloons survive inflation. But on the rare occasions where she does, she ties off spectacularly overinflated balloons. They look like they'll pop if you just think about it. They're scary to look at in photos!!!

PS please do not pester her or ask me for the pictures. We share stuff because we have known each other for 20+ years.
        You’re right about that. Her balloons get huge. She helped me get over some of my fear, and now I can (almost) blow mine to the same size she can.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• stobarts
          • Dec 2018

I manage to get my 17" tuftex loonerworld balloons way past their actual size and get them as big as 24" balloons

Comment

• BalloonSp9000
            • Apr 2019

I´m new in the forum and this is my first post so this text is probably going to be plenty of mistakes.
            I went to a kid´s party a couple of months ago in order to help my girlfriend to prepare It. She was already aware of what "I like" and we had a little private of sexual tension moment when she was inflating the balloons. She also knows that I´m a bit afraid of hard rocked blown balloons and went that moment all out trying to trigger me an arousal and holy hell she did It. Of course there are moments which you have to contain yourself and continue with normal life hahaha.
            But straight to the point, she inflated like 8 of 15 12" balloons to the max with a huge neck and of course during the party a couple of them exploded unintentionally which produced a moment of complicity between us.
            That´s the biggest moment of public overinflated balloons I´ve ever experienced, actually advertisement campigns with balloons aren´t very common in Spain.

Comment

• SuTeKh
              • Sep 2018

I would have to say the TufTex 17" balloons have been biggest overinflated balloon ive seen. Had a bunch that i semi inflated a while back and just kind of stored them away as they had some bubble looking defects turns out they arent really defect. I just recently threw them in the dryer on high for about 2 to 3 minutes to soften them up and also so they would stretch back to their original thickness. Upon inflating a few i noticed i was able to take them over about 21 inches with a slight neck and still had room to go some more. All in all i really love the TufTex 17's and would love to try their 24" and 36" balloons as well! Hard to tell from the pic but these are just 2 of the balloons i put in the dryer. Cant believe how huge they got!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SuTeKh; 07-05-2019, 12:01.

Comment

• wildheart
                • Apr 2015

I had a 14 inch get to around 16-18 today. It just kept getting bigger. Eventually the neck was so big, that it was almost impossible to blow anymore. I sat on it, making it rock hard, before it exploded into tiny shreds. Got it all on video too. Will have to do that again. I think it was a tuftex 14” but I’m not definite on that.
                How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• poppinbags
                  • Nov 2017

A few weeks ago, I had a unique 16" that I had put in the oven for a few minutes. After I took it out of the oven, I started inflating, and every now and then stopped to measure the size. The largest I measured, it was 22". After that I started blowing until it finaly popped into lots of tiny pieces. Must have been around 24"! Really incredible!

Comment

• LondonLarry
                    Could be a chat bot
                    • Jul 2019

I once tripple blew up and deflated a 24" Qualatex yellow balloon. It was massive, tied it off and it just shook and wobbled through the pressure in it. It stayed intact for a hour or so before spontaniously popping from being too large, before it popped it must have been nearly 36".

Comment

• BYGavia
                      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by SuTeKh
                      All in all i really love the TufTex 17's and would love to try their 24" and 36" balloons as well!
                      You will not be disappointed by their 24” balloons.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                        Could be a chat bot
                        • Jul 2019

Originally posted by BlueYoshi
                        You will not be disappointed by their 24” balloons.
                        I've got a load of them and to be honest I don't like them as much as the Q24". Really hoping Qualatex bring them back, the TT24" are a bit meh.

Comment

• BYGavia
                          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by LondonLarry
                          I've got a load of them and to be honest I don't like them as much as the Q24". Really hoping Qualatex bring them back, the TT24" are a bit meh.
                          I agree that the Q24 is better. I’m just saying that, if you like the TT17, then there’s a good chance you’ll like the TT24 as well, if not more.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                            Could be a chat bot
                            • Jul 2019

Yes the 17" TT have a neck but I can't get a neck on the 24" TT or much of one, it's difficult to guage overinflation; it was easy with the Q24 as the neck would fill and you knew it was time to take it off the inflator, not so with the 24" TT. You think bigger bigger then BOOM! it's all over.

Comment

• Looner Araki
                              • Aug 2019

Last week I found an old foot pump in my flat, and decided to test it with some 12'' balloons. Those small ones can really be overinflated so much, especially with pre-stretchup. I usually pump about 20 times to fill up a regular balloon, and here I pumped an orange balloon for 45 times! The neck was totally extended, and no space to tie it at all.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Looner Araki; 31-08-2019, 09:12.

Comment

• AJK64
                                • Jun 2018

My boyfriend who ismt a looner is really good at inflating balloons to the absolute maximum. He told me that when he was younger him and his brother used to have competitions to see who could inflate a balloon the tightest without bursting it and he got really good that way. I've had to teach him to hold back a little bit now though because often the balloons he inflates are so tight that literally touching them gently can cause them to burst. He gets disappointed if we find balloons while we're out and about that haven't been blown properly though (he bursts any balloons he can get his hands on)...I think I'm converting him into a looner haha

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎