Old 10-10-2019, 02:49 AM

Ozzyloon is on a distinguished road
Default Crazy looner meet/dream come true
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd fill you in on something which has happened recently. I actually can't believe it but I've met my first looner in person, the lovely 'mylilsecret'. She is indeed a lovely 22yr old female looner from the same city as me - so the stars have really aligned here I saw her post here on the forum a week or so ago so I contacted her, we chat for a while and we actually met up! She's a great girl, and we're both in disbelief that we found each other.

Not quite sure what the exact point of this post is, other than to vent a little excitement and happiness, but I just thought I'd let you - guys in particular - know that these things I guess can happen - as incredibly rare as I know it definitely is! Just be present and be nice.

This is possibly also just a word of encouragement to some of the other female looners out there lurking away. Try not to be too discouraged, intimidated and therefore scared off by the many seedy, inappropriate and creepy guys out there. There still are definitely a lot of great, genuine guys in this community. I hope one day you all feel a bit more comfortable to be present, have a voice and take part.

Peace out guys and girls
Old 10-10-2019, 03:07 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

BusterBill is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Crazy looner meet/dream come true
Originally Posted by Ozzyloon View Post
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd fill you in on something which has happened recently. I actually can't believe it but I've met my first looner in person, the lovely 'mylilsecret'. She is indeed a lovely 22yr old female looner from the same city as me - so the stars have really aligned here I saw her post here on the forum a week or so ago so I contacted her, we chat for a while and we actually met up! She's a great girl, and we're both in disbelief that we found each other.

Not quite sure what the exact point of this post is, other than to vent a little excitement and happiness, but I just thought I'd let you - guys in particular - know that these things I guess can happen - as incredibly rare as I know it definitely is! Just be present and be nice.

This is possibly also just a word of encouragement to some of the other female looners out there lurking away. Try not to be too discouraged, intimidated and therefore scared off by the many seedy, inappropriate and creepy guys out there. There still are definitely a lot of great, genuine guys in this community. I hope one day you all feel a bit more comfortable to be present, have a voice and take part.

Peace out guys and girls
-
I am sincerely happy and excited for both of you! So pleased that you took the time to share your joy with our little community. This message of positivity has made my day. Best to you!
-
Old 10-10-2019, 07:25 AM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
She mentioned meeting with someone from this forum, guess it was you. Glad it went well. It’s nice to here a positive story once in a while.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:30 AM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Hi Ozzyloon,
I'm very happy about your story, it's true, in the life, nothing is impossible.
Greetings :-)

Last edited by palloncino90; 10-10-2019 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Typing errors
Old 10-10-2019, 08:56 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Hi ozzyloon and mylilsecret.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful story with us all. I am sure we all wish you both happiness.
Greetings from the UK.
Old 10-10-2019, 09:35 AM

BalloonBounce is on a distinguished road
Great post OzzyLoon! We all appreciate the feedback and advice based on your good fortune.

As a further validation, I can tell you all that a similar opportunity arose for me in the inflatable vinyl doll community. By chance an exec from a San Franciso-based IT company contacted me to say she was in London on business and would love a one-off meet to watch a guy pumping a doll and then her next! I was convinced it was going to turn-out to be a dude in lingerie .... but if fact was a very cool and 'grown-up' meet! She left a business card it was all a bit surreal - more like eBay purchase, but without the payment

So ... stay positive and behave like a real person in your dealings with people on here. You never know what might drop into your lap so-to-speak
Old 11-10-2019, 06:53 AM

mylilsecret is on a distinguished road
Hey there everyone!

It is I! The girl Ozzy talks about. When we first started talking everything was amazing. It was really great to find someone so close to me to tell my biggest secret to, even better that they share that secret!

When we met up (last minute, completely random) it was just amazing. I’m pretty sure the whole entire time we spent together we could both feel our heartbeat in our throats. I know I could. I kept questioning if Ozzy was real. I was thinking, no. Tomorrow I’m going to wake up and this will all have been a dream!

But he is real! We’ve been talking every day and night, sending each other photos of pretty balloons we see out in public. It’s really awesome to have someone to talk to about these kind of things.

To all the female lurkers out there too scared to post, please don’t feel that way! I did and I’m honestly so glad that I decided to comment on his post. I can now call Ozzy a really close friend (at least I think I can!!)
Old 11-10-2019, 07:24 AM

JoyToy is on a distinguished road
I met my love much the same, just last year. On vacation, we encountered our mutual love of all things looner next a hotel pool. Some delightful conversation later, we were sailing into a beautiful relationship.

Much congrats. As I had doubted a woman of her tastes and appreciation still existed.
Even hunting for new items is a treat, as we both light up at the same inflatable finds and refinements to past years models.
A day out for us is savouring all a summer pool has to offer; watching the delicious parade of sun warmed vinyl.

So glad you found her.

Enjoy!!