Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999
    • Mar 2024

What does your fetish mean to you?

Each and every one of us has a fetish on this forum be it balloons or inflatables. We all know the scientific meaning for out fetish yes but to us our fetish cannot always fall down to science.

I ask the question what does your fetish mean to you?

To me my fetish means that I can see balloons in a different light as something that brings endless enjoyment but surrounded in suspense and mystery.

So please say your definition of your fetish.
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Re: What does your fetish mean to you?

The fetish just means I love balloons a bit more than other people.

I sleep with them, I blow them, I pop them, I just love them.

Comment

• Micks101
      • Jan 2017

My fetish for me is one that has expanded my sexual desires and experiences, and I definitely know that i like balloons more than others and maybe my journey could be shared some day.

Plus, being a bit out there and naughty is pretty hot :P

Comment

• bigballcollector
        • Mar 2017

For me, it means my inner kid still wants to play with his favorite toys without limits of any kind, a teenager "me" exploring the sexual way of playing with his appreciated old childhood toys, an adult who see something special in kids toys. Fortunately or unfortunately I have had it for years and has not been a heavy burden.
        Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Jkloon
          • Aug 2013

For me, the balloons are sex toys. That's pretty much all there is to that. I get really happy and emotionally excited by them, but in the end that's all they are.

Inflatables are much different. As much as my inflatables are sex toys, I also develop strong emotional connections on them. Just having them around makes me really happy and helps me to relax. I love just lounging on them and I get extremely upset if they pop (I almost always fix them though). Cheap toys not so much, I kind of expect them to pop and consider them to be disposable and don't connect to them much, but the actual pool toys (intex, swimline, etc) are really similar to teddy bears in a way. Aside from the sexual part I love my inflatables the way a child would love a teddy bear.

Comment

• Orzel
            • Nov 2015

I find this question to be a bit ambiguous and difficult to answer. Balloons (and inflatables to the lesser extend) are pretty much my entire sexuality, so my desires revolve around them. I don't really get emotionally attached to them much, but I surely enjoy them in my own ways. Anyway, I am happy with the fetish, and wouldn't change my sexuality to anything else.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎