What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerBoy9
    • Feb 2023

Balloon models whereabouts?

Hey , don't want to bother much but wanted to ask about the models who used to work in balloon directory like where are they now any social media links specially if anyone know about saffron's social media something like that , much appreciated if anyone can find it 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Comment

• IILoonerII
      Banned
      • Feb 2020

Re: What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?

Originally posted by Blown2Bits
      it is not the pandemic who is taking everything away, it only accelerated the trend.
      the real culprits are social media being cheaper advertising than balloons and the ESG rules (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enviro...ate_governance) that are plaguing the world now. Investmentfunds handling trillions of dollars are removing investments from companies that don't conform with their dystopic rules.

Of course, the Eco people… lol. the “oil” they are so afraid produces scary carbon that helps green and give oxygen in return to the planet. They have gone so far crazy, that they are trying to Tax UK’ers for their carbon emission use. Im sure the people there sat in horror. This is why people that are too opinionated dont belong in important positions of power. They always manage to ruin everything for everyone.
      Last edited by IILoonerII; 14-02-2023, 12:01.

Comment

• IILoonerII
        Banned
        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Blown2Bits
        They know that the resources of this planet are limited and that the human civ is doomed to fail, so they want the normies to consume less so the billionaires can make use of their billions for a longer time. Just look up the average eco footprint of a billionaire vs a random peasant trying to not live paycheck to paycheck.
        Personally I am not willing to make sacrifices just so the billionaires can have an extraordinary lifestyles for a few additional years.

True. They dont go outside at all.. to know enough about nature and They want us to sacrifice.. but you'll never see them sacrifice and go in a rowboat to their meetings across the globe. The same people that locked us in the house during the pandemic. While, “they” went out to shop, eat etc. if the earth decides it wants to freeze us all over. then, there’s nothing they can do lol.

And they want say the “right” is dangerous lol
        Last edited by IILoonerII; 14-02-2023, 12:37.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by IILoonerII
          Look buddy, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I sometimes even agree with yours, but can you please stop turning every single thread into a politics debate? That's not what this forum is for. You derail nearly every thread you take part in. You've posted 150 times in the last 3 months and at least one third of them are stuff that not only doesn't really belong here in isolation, but also whips others up into it and derails whatever on-topic conversation is going on. It's having a noticeable effect on the quality of the forum overall. Chill the hell out or take that subject matter to a more appropriate place on the internet. This forum is not your ideological soapbox, nobody wants to hear others' opinions on politics here so let's all spare each other. Make a thread in Off-Topic if you really can't help yourself.

Comment

• Whale Rider
            • Nov 2022

well I have just seen a large balloon on tv seemingly for espionage 2 trucks size it seems... does that count? on the other hand i have never seen a weather loon up close... these are larger than 80" I assume? have we a meteorologist who is using these daily or weekly?
            Last edited by Whale Rider; 18-02-2023, 19:22.

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

Yeah guys, can we keep politics (and religion) out of threads that dont have anything to do with politics or religion etc. Those subjects derail threads and even cause arguments.
              Last edited by AJK64; 18-02-2023, 22:59.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                Banned
                • Feb 2020

Originally posted by b0f0s0f

Well, I try not to use opinions. because they dont hold much weight… i also did a review of my own commnets, so your assumptions doesnt really hold that much weight either.. Im on different forums on the internet and some forums i comment on… you wouldn't expect to see people talking about politics, but it has found its way on there now. It is just a sad unfortunate reality and its only going to get worse as time goes by. especially, when you have people in politics now, recking peoples lives for the fun of it and people are trying to figure out why. I did not come here to only talk about politics, religion and (science) etc, otherwise i wouldnt be here… I try my best to keep it “separate” i didnt realize i would find a few people on here that can be “diverse” and have a conversation. but while i admit, i do sometimes forget where im at and the reason im here, in the first place. After dealing with other platforms. So i do agree with you, that politics is the last thing i would want to talk about while on here.

However, i also do not appreciate or agree with you singling me out.. as if, im the only one who derails threads and goes off topic on here. If you actually quoted my first original comment in this thread.. you’d see, that was a genuine comment and wasn't meant to be political at all. I'm sure everyone on here agrees with that comment. because well.. it is a fact. especially for balloons disappearing. and would have saved you the time by not adding to the derailment. Im not perfect, nobody is… but i will admit, i did get a little carried away.

In fact… i did not use to be in politics nor was i political. i just happened to get a dose of reality some time back, as to why things are they way they are… on a Game forum. (Yes, they are trying to brainwash people that play video games using “bad” politics now) something that politics doesn't belong in.

Also, please Do not point out my comment history to everyone… and go into details about me. if they feel the need to know “whats up” about me. they can visit my profile and find out for themselves. What you are doing, is a single out and get everyone against “that person” tactic. And it doesn't help your case of being or looking “right”. because you are causing people to automatically form assumptions about me.. that's not right. Comments like that, puts yourself in the same equation. you are not trying to be apart of.

…..Have a nice day.
                Last edited by IILoonerII; 19-02-2023, 07:46.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                  • Nov 2022

Originally posted by IILoonerII
                  (Yes, they are trying to brainwash people that play video games using “bad” politics now) something that politics doesn't belong in.

dont forget your tinfoil hat better make one in reserve against the they banking, chemtrailing lizardpeople that will give you 5G reception after getting vaxxd. (I want a refund have still bad reception her....).

that ad was brought to you by...
                  German humo(u)r: because a laugh is valuable and very rare...

has anyone ever handled a weather loon? not for our kind of fun but for its intended purpose?

Comment

• AJK64
                    • Jun 2018

Come on guys.
                    How many times in how many threads do we need to have this same discussion about derailing threads and arguing over political nonsense?

You can talk about whatever you like if you just make a thread yourself in "The blue room" which has been kindly provided for general discussion. Please stop turning multiple different topic threads into the same circular arguments with each other, over and over again. Start acting like adults or we will have to assume you are underage and shouldn't be on here at all.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2020

Originally posted by AJK64
                      Come on guys.
                      How many times in how many threads do we need to have this same discussion about derailing threads and arguing over political nonsense?

You can talk about whatever you like if you just make a thread yourself in "The blue room" which has been kindly provided for general discussion. Please stop turning multiple different topic threads into the same circular arguments with each other, over and over again. Start acting like adults or we will have to assume you are underage and shouldn't be on here at all.

…………..Merl was right. You are not calm enough to be a moderator. Your whole post almost sounds as if you are yelling/scolding at someone and on top of that.. You are pretty much adding to the problem conversation.. When, you are not supposed to. You should have locked the thread and then told people to make a new one. to have the same continued discussion and keep that one on topic. And head to the blue room for any non related discussions.

Comment

• Mike D.
                        • Mar 2020

He wasn't yelling, more like pleading. I agree, the political stuff gets out of hand and never gets resolved because both sides are too tribal. Having your own threads in the Blue Room is the best option and try to stick to the topic. No one wants to lock threads or stop posts.

Mike D.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Mike D.
                          He wasn't yelling, more like pleading. I agree, the political stuff gets out of hand and never gets resolved because both sides are too tribal. Having your own threads in the Blue Room is the best option and try to stick to the topic. No one wants to lock threads or stop posts.

Oh please…. You can yell while “pleading” at the same time. I read A lot of comments. You cant even read his post for a sense of a (calmly) matter. His best response should have been “Lets keep this on topic guys… you can head to the blue room to continue your discussion there” Everything else was unneeded.. and could have escalated the situation and also made his post almost sound like he was yelling and was clearly not calm at all.

I use to be a Mod. myself at a particular forum i use to frequent.

Comment

• Mike D.
                            • Mar 2020

He wasn't yelling! He was being much nicer than I would have been. Please do what has been asked and stay on topic.

Mike D.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Mike D.
                              He wasn't yelling! He was being much nicer than I would have been. Please do what has been asked and stay on topic.

I did say (Almost…)

Are you yelling! at me? I also just realized that you’re a Mod. too…? The same person.. who called me out and called on Everyone to ignore me and labeled me as a troll. because i stated a fact in another thread about an particular issue… Sad, that The two of you are Moderators. And sure, ill get back on topic…

Have a nice day…

Comment

• Mike D.
                                • Mar 2020

I was not a moderator at the time, but was asked to help out last week. Just an FYI. Also, yelling is usually symbolized by writing in caps. No one has yelled at you. That being said, things will be staying on topic and this will be the last post about it.

Mike D.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍