Old 23-06-2016, 01:49 AM

WolfieCirys is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Ever seen a girl/boy you like pop balloons?
Twice actually. Once with a balloon and once with an inflatable pool toy. This may be a bit long.

1. I was about 16 and was just discovering my fetish. The girl next door was a good friend of mine (she was 18, thin, gorgeous girl in general) and I used to user their inground pool in the summertime. I was swimming there once and she was in the pool with me and she was riding on an Intex whale that was sitting out in the sun for a long time so it was pretty stretched out. She fell off of it and got out of the pool to jump back on and when she did it held for a second then exploded. We laughed about it but I was shaking a little bit. The tail was still inflated because it was a different air chamber and she wanted to pop it. She put in on the pool deck and bounced on it, it didn't pop until she tore it with her nails. I'll never forget it lol.

2. At senior prom in high school I went with a really attractive girl I was friends with (we weren't dating, just went together). She wore a short dress that showed off her legs very nicely. Despite being told not to, she decided to stomp the balloons that were on the floor with her heels (about 15 of them, mostly 12" and a few 17"). Being very aware of my fetish by this point I just stared trying not to show excitement other then just laughing like other people were. My favorite is when it didn't pop from the first stomp and the neck would bulge out and she'd stomp that with her other heel.
Old 14-07-2016, 07:01 AM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ever seen a girl/boy you like pop balloons?
A few instances but mostly in childhood and they all still stand out. The first time I had to have been in 3rd grade (so way beyond knowing I was gay but always liked popping balloons, sexually wasn't until like I was 11 or 12). We were given these clear balloons (probably 12 or 14 inch ones) one day in class I forget what for. I saved mine of course but this one kid (he was the trouble maker) blew his up on the bus and asked everybody what to do. I remember saying sit on it. He didn't but stomped on it and it went BANG! A couple years later another guy and a few others were in the band room. He had out this marble balloon (the one with all the mixed colors) and he blew it up to pop. I was in the back watching the whole time. I think this may have triggered the actual fetish for me really. And I even saw him with balloons (small ones) from time to time. Nothing really has happened to me regarding balloons with other people though sadly.
Old 14-07-2016, 06:40 PM

Blue548 is on a distinguished road
I remember being 16 at the time and was invited to this girls birthday party. I thought this girl was really attractive (she was popular) blonde with a heavy athletic build. For some reason or another (I can't remember why) but we were waiting outside the door of the venue for the party. I just got there and this girl suddenly brings out this massive bag of 16" balloons and says she needed help blowing them up. Seeing her blow these up was a huge turn on for me, she also had a confident personality and was really putting a lot of air into them and b2p a few.

Last edited by Blue548; 14-07-2016 at 06:44 PM.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:02 PM

nuocmami is on a distinguished road
yes, i still look back on it fondly
Old 15-03-2019, 01:49 AM

npratt is on a distinguished road
She didn't pop it, but, when I was 17 a friend of mine had some balloons out on his bed or somewhere. I had already purloined a few for future enjoyment but his younger sister, about 12 or 13 or so, came in, took a balloon, blew it up and playfully let the air out in my face. This was a weird moment - do I play along with her, possibly having an inadvertent reaction and "outing" my fetish? I took the safe road and just laughed a little. I had not yet "discovered girls", that would come a couple years later in college.
Old 19-03-2019, 09:20 PM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
I'm assuming that you mean popping in a less fetishized manner and by someone other than a significant other. I've had a couple of experiences that stick out in my memory. Some more pleasurable/exciting than others, but they more importantly were key moments leading to me developing the fetish.

The first time I can remember was during second grade, so I was probably 7 years old at the time. I was definitely intensely phobic of balloons popping at this point in time. In our 2nd grade classroom, the teacher had this birthday tradition where whomever's birthday it was that week, she'd hang 10 balloons by a string in a row across the classroom. She said that they were to celebrate that person's birthday, but I can remember it as clear as day, when she came up with the next part of the birthday celebration. After explaining why she was hanging the balloons, she said, "the balloons will be up for the week... and when it's your birthday, I'll give you a pin and you will get to pop them while everybody watches!" I remember the feeling of my heart sinking and the intense nervous pain in my stomach upon hearing that the balloons were gonna be popped. That anxious discomfort was only multiplied by the contrasting sound of all of the rest of the class cheering with excitement that the balloons were going to be popped.

Anyways, I can remember one girl, we'll call her Maya, that I was particularly fond of popping the balloons. I can remember the smile on her face as she grabbed the balloon with one hand and brought the pin to the balloon with her other hand. Each time she brought the pin near and slowly dug it in the skin of the balloon, the class would hold it's breath. And then... BANG! And the classroom erupted in cheers and laughter. And then BANG! Yaaaaaaay! BANG! Yaaaaaaaay! BANG! It seemed like the balloon popping would go on forever. Truth be told, while I may look back on it more fondly than I experienced it, it was absolutely terrifying at the time. Each birthday, I'd wind up plugging my ears, watching with squinting eyes in terror of the next balloon pop. Or I'd burry myself in the classroom closet. One time, I even faked that I fell ill and had my grandfather pick me up early just to avoid the celebration.

The funny thing is that when it came to my birthday, while I was initially afraid to pop my balloons, something strange happened. After the first scary balloon pop, when the class broke out in excitement and laughter, I was surprised by the positive reaction to me popping the balloon and found myself growing more brave. With each balloon I popped, I was strangely overcome with joy and excitement, more and more encouraged to pop the next balloon. I can say that despite my phobia, it was the first time I was genuinely excited for balloons to pop.

Anyways, fast forward about 20 years and I had reconnected with Maya again when I was in medical school. We began to date briefly. On our first date out to dinner, she was mentioning her part time job when she was on her college breaks. She told me that she actually worked as and assistant to a professional balloon decorator setting up balloon arches, columns, and whole party venues. She started talking about the rising price of helium, when I interrupted her saying that I knew that there was a national helium shortage in the U.S. that was threatening the balloon industry. Surprised, she said back, "how'd you know that?!?" I said, "I actually love balloons, I know it's strange, but they're so pretty and they actually make me happy." She goes, "OMG, I know right! I love balloons too! They're awesome!" I went on to tell her that (although I fudged it a little bit to not seem like I was overly interested in balloons and popping balloons) as much as I love balloons, popping them still scares me but it's exciting and kinda fun at the same time. She goes on to tell me that she thinks that popping them is really fun to her too.

I then decided to bring up our 2nd grade birthday celebration, how I remember her popping her birthday balloons, and how it scared the shit out of me. I told her all the ridiculous ways that I would try to get out of having to be present for the balloons being popped. We laughed about it. We eventually changed subjects and the rest of the date went on enjoyably. What was extra awesome though was the next day while I was sitting bored during a group assignment back in med school... I suddenly get a text message. The very first thing Maya texts me is, "BALLOONS! LOL!" It definitely put a huge smile on my face.

Anyways, I've written enough for now. I'll write another time about the other 2 experiences. Hope you all enjoyed the story.
Old 20-03-2019, 02:39 AM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LoudPopper View Post
Anyways, I've written enough for now. I'll write another time about the other 2 experiences. Hope you all enjoyed the story.
That is a truly neat experience to recall! Glad it had such a positive outcome.
Old 20-03-2019, 04:24 PM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
That is a truly neat experience to recall! Glad it had such a positive outcome.
Yeah, it really was a great way for a truly terrifying experience when I was young to come full circle into a positive one as an adult. I believe in part from watching Maya's excitement while popping balloons as a kid, as well as having my very first positive experience with popping balloons on my own-- especially while I was still extremely phobic, played a big part in me beginning to unconsciously associate positive feelings with popping balloons. Of course, it wouldn't be until 1-2 years later, when attempting to get over my phobia because I was being ridiculed for it, that I would truly find popping balloons a truly exciting and happy-making activity. But then, when Maya and I were adults, for us to share such a bonding moment over laughing about my past phobia and discovering a shared enthusiasm for popping balloons was really a meaningful moment to me.

I think it's because Maya was the very first person that I was genuinely vulnerable with about my my complex feelings towards balloons and how they changed over time. Even with my one ex who dove head first into the fetish, I was never this vulnerable. I never opened up about my phobia to that degree. Most of our balloon play and balloon popping experiences/activities centered on creating the most thrilling, fun, exciting, and/or sexually charged moments that we could muster in a given amount of time. We never stopped to discuss how special balloons were to me, or why they turned me on, or how the combination of anticipation/anxiety and excitement/arrousal was so intoxicating to me. All that mattered to her was that balloon popping was super fun for her, it made me super hard, and because she was an extremely sexual individual this was a win-win situation to her. Knowing her personally, in addition to a whole host of other issues, even balloons was never about me.

What was so nice about Maya, compared to all the fun I had with my other ex, was that instead of all sorts of elaborate balloon playing, her simple text was enough to make my day. That's because it told me that not only was she thinking of me the next day, but she was thinking about our connection that we made over balloons and that connection meant something to her too. It's always great to be thought about by a significant other, but for her to be thinking of me fondly in the context of balloons was extra special.

Like I said, we only dated briefly. I had taken a year off from dating in an effort to work on myself and hopefully break a pattern of picking toxic partners, before I reconnected with her. So it was an extra nice that the first woman I was seeing shared such an interest so close to my heart. Unfortunately, because I was so rusty at dating after my 1 yr. break however, I was way too hesitant to more proactively pursue something more serious in terms of a relationship. Because who knows were things would have went with us in terms of exploring balloons together if she and I had wound up in a more serious relationship? Especially with her already positive and exciting predilection for balloons, the sky was probably the limit.

Nevertheless, she was the last girl I spoke to before finally meeting my wife. While my wife doesn't have the same excitement for balloons that Maya or my other ex, she has been fully supportive and accepting of my love for balloons. She knows how important they are to me for my happiness and an wellbeing so she not only is willing to participate because she knows it makes me happy, but she also encourages me to play with balloons on my own as well. While I've had some truly special moments with balloons with others, I honestly I couldn't ask for more from her.

Last edited by LoudPopper; 20-03-2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: created new paragraph to split up text
Old 20-03-2019, 06:31 PM

Cho is on a distinguished road
I was definitely not as lucky as some of you guys.
My only experience is my crush blowing up a rather small balloon on an event and not popping it.
And even that sight made me so horny I needed to hide my boner. But other people around her popped some balloons and I loved her reactions.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:13 AM

Helium Lover is on a distinguished road
Yes just recently I have in class. We are in the same science class and we had to do a lab that involved blowing up balloons and letting them go. A few did pop after she blew them up.