Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonerversity
    • Feb 2018

How much do people pop deco bubbles?

I dont know whether people have a helium tank? But wanted to know if a helium tank holds enough pressure to pop?
    Last edited by Loonerversity; 22-08-2019, 22:49.
  • loonlover817
    • Feb 2018

Re: How much do people pop deco bubbles?

can you send a pic of a deco bubble? they sound awesome. I like those big birthday mylars at llike Walmart and party city.
    lover your loons forever

Comment

• snh61
      • Sep 2017

I love those qualatex bubbles. I like blowing stuff that needs some more pressure so they are definitely of my interest. I like those single color or transparent ones the most, however they are hard to get and a bit pricey here.
      So due to price, I usually do not pop them, but like them inflated hard, so they occasionally pop...

Comment

• Alan
        • Dec 2014

Most expensive purchase, I bought 6 clear and print and Hello Kitty, and had them air filled. Its hot weather here at the moment and our living room gets sun all day. After coming home from uni, my gf and I popped them by sitting opposite each other and bouncing our bare feet against them. They were very stretchy and felt very sticky against our feet. They made a very loud echoing bang(!!) Cost bought in UK for £60.. I just had to experience it!!!!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎