did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuTeKh
    • Sep 2018

Re: did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?

For me it was inflatables the start to my fetish was a big inflatable bat then as i got a little older and slowly over my fear of balloons i really started getting into balloons lately ive been a bit more i to balloons but i think my fetish for inflatable toys will always be a little stronger.

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

Balloons for me! Never into inflatables.
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
        • Jan 2019

In my case it was inflatables. I had a promo inflatable from Spore (the video game) that I used to bounce on. Later I bought my first ride-on's and smaller beach balls. I moved on to Space hoppers in particular, these were always something special for me since my childhood.

Always hated balloon clips because of my fear of popping... until I didn't. You get to see these clips one way or the other, I started to get interested and bought my very first balloons on balloons-united. Since then I prefer balloons and space hoppers. Still like my inflatable here and there, tho :P

Comment

• lioon
          • Dec 2018

Gym ball, actually. I got one of those, and I'd roll around and bounce on it. Eventually, I made a 'happy mess' in my pants. I had absolutely no idea what it was or what I'd done, other than it felt hella good. It was a little while before I figured out the whole thing.

I was onto balloons almost as early though, but they were harder to come by. It was easier to reuse and to hide inflates, so that's what I did.

Comment

• lucas
            • Mar 2019

Balloons first but inflatables came later! Both are great!

Comment

• Blowitbig
              • Jan 2016

Big balloons for me , but i am kinda interested in trying a beachball with a lubricant on it
              The bigger the better

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                Banned
                • Dec 2018

Always balloons, never inflatables - with the exception of occasional summer holidays, when we had beachballs, or lilo's - but I never saw/used them as anything other than holiday inflatables.

Comment

• shyness472
                  • Mar 2019

I dont know tbh, i guess it was inflatables. and i was very into beachballs ^^

Comment

• AspergerS50
                    • Jul 2018

I've always been into balloons exclusively. Other inflatables never interested me.

Comment

• Inflover89101
                      • Mar 2019

For me it was always inflatables as I was scared of balloons popping as a kid (still am now tbh). I can't remember my first experiences etc, I remember a small inflatable chair and a space hopper when I was about 6, and when I was in my early teens probs about 12-13, I realised that inflatables turned me on I guess but was very embarrassed by it all so I had to think carefully about what inflatables I could have about without getting any questions from family. I had an Argos inflatable chair in my room and an everlast punchbag both of which got alot of use haha but none of my family ever suspected anything. I think i got caught a few times but they never said anything that I remember anyway. I rarely got the house to myself and used to have to time it right, my room was above the kitchen so I knew when my parents were cooking that I had a 20min gap to have some fun before they call me for dinner. As cos of the noise of the extracter fan they never heard anything.
                      Balloons have always turned me on but I go into a state of panic if I try to blow them up as I'm scared of them popping but one day I hope for this fear to go.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎