Old 22-10-2020, 07:19 AM

nede is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Inflatableworld.de Products??
hi, i can’t post a new therad yet so i’m gonna ask this here. i want to but the shiny angel dragon but the website says “Products marked with *** dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.
You can buy them anyway and check the quantity we have in stock for immediate deliver in the checkout process.” i will still purchase it, but how often do they get restocked? i wanna know when it will arrive. thank you
Old 23-10-2020, 05:08 AM

Big Thud Joe is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nede View Post
hi, i can’t post a new therad yet so i’m gonna ask this here. i want to but the shiny angel dragon but the website says “Products marked with *** dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.
You can buy them anyway and check the quantity we have in stock for immediate deliver in the checkout process.” i will still purchase it, but how often do they get restocked? i wanna know when it will arrive. thank you
Are you talking about this one?

https://www.inflatableworld-wsp.de/c...a09e910e5b8278

I don't know, I haven't ordered one. I would love to get a few of these, they are so arousing, but my unit is just way way to small. I've entertained the fact of buying some for one day when I move into a larger place, just to sleep with one of these would be heaven. Just after showering when one feels smooth and silky, to rap one's body around and drift off would be nice. Just how big are these anyway, the size of a person? They look larger judging by the photo with the lady, they're just too big for my space at present, which is honestly rather frustrating, because I'd buy them tomorrow if I could.
Old 26-10-2020, 10:00 AM

Talking Re: Inflatableworld.de Products??
Originally Posted by Big Thud Joe View Post
Are you talking about this one?

https://www.inflatableworld-wsp.de/c...a09e910e5b8278

I don't know, I haven't ordered one. I would love to get a few of these, they are so arousing, but my unit is just way way to small. I've entertained the fact of buying some for one day when I move into a larger place, just to sleep with one of these would be heaven. Just after showering when one feels smooth and silky, to rap one's body around and drift off would be nice. Just how big are these anyway, the size of a person? They look larger judging by the photo with the lady, they're just too big for my space at present, which is honestly rather frustrating, because I'd buy them tomorrow if I could.
yes, i’m talking about that one. they’re so cute and honestly i’d looove to sleep with one too. unfortunately i live with my parents so i’ll rarely get the chance for something like that if i manage to get one and they’re 190cm inflated, i wonder if i’d struggle to fully inflate one with my mouth lol, i definitely wanna try.
Old 26-10-2020, 01:24 PM

EthylTheAardvark is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nede View Post
yes, i’m talking about that one. they’re so cute and honestly i’d looove to sleep with one too. unfortunately i live with my parents so i’ll rarely get the chance for something like that if i manage to get one and they’re 190cm inflated, i wonder if i’d struggle to fully inflate one with my mouth lol, i definitely wanna try.
They're not particularly difficult to inflate, though I prefer inflatableworld's anthro husky (Which I believe is also sold out at the moment.)

I see they have some new tigers up. I'm tempted to buy one, but my space and budget are kind of tight lately.

If you E-Mail info@inflatableworld.de, they should be able to tell you if they're planning on getting more of them in stock.
Old 27-10-2020, 09:01 AM

Talking Re: Inflatableworld.de Products??
Originally Posted by EthylTheAardvark View Post
They're not particularly difficult to inflate, though I prefer inflatableworld's anthro husky (Which I believe is also sold out at the moment.)

I see they have some new tigers up. I'm tempted to buy one, but my space and budget are kind of tight lately.

If you E-Mail info@inflatableworld.de, they should be able to tell you if they're planning on getting more of them in stock.
thank you !! i’ll email them to ask. the husky and tigers are also cute tbh and they’d definitely be fun to ride but my fav is still the angel dragon tho when i save up enough money i could get the others.
Old 12-11-2020, 12:17 AM

Balloonymous is on a distinguished road
Has anyone ordered on this website and paid via Paypal? I've placed an order Sunday and I'm still waiting for the second e-mail that will contain the PDF and the Paypal address I need to make my payment to, and I was wondering if something went wrong somewhere.
Old 12-11-2020, 06:48 PM

looner98 is on a distinguished road
They currently have been flooded with orders so it could be a few weeks before your order is processed.
Old 21-11-2020, 04:24 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
I ordered recently using Paypal and it took a couple of days, but I did receive the second invoice email. I'd just give it a little bit and if you still don't get anything, shoot them an email and ask about it.