X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hopkx001
    • Mar 2024

Electric Pumps

-----
    Last edited by Guest; 09-01-2021, 17:46.
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Electric Pumps

I'm using a small electric pump meant for large inflatables (mattresses and stuff). It doesn't blow with very high pressure, so I have to give fresh balloons a few breaths before putting them on the pump for it to work, but it works really well for inflating big balloons otherwise. This looks like it's made for the same purpose, so I'm guessing it should work. Just make sure it isn't overheating. At least the one I got sounds like it's running really hard the first few seconds after I put a fresh balloon on, even if it has a few breaths in it.

Comment

• Jkloon
      • Aug 2013

Yeah, that's the problem I have. Lately mine isn't inflating them at all, I think the batteries might be dying, or I've worn out the motor by using it on GLs

Comment

• Nopops4me
        • Jun 2015

Hi Guys
        No experience of this model of pump. Argos do a 'High Performance Electric Pump' a few pounds more but great for balloons & inflatables, I have one.
        I know it restricts you to being near an electric socket, but who blows up their balloons & inflatables in the middle of a field with a pump? Usually it's in our bedroom or at least inside the house.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
          • Aug 2013

A friend got me on to using a portable spa machine. If you detach the mat that goes into the tub from the hose and attach a balloon, you have a very powerful air pump.

Comment

• Bluvin
            • Sep 2014

I like pond air pump, they have pressure for starting up and high flow so u not waiting around forever, and they are near soundless, this thread from me before and is what you want if cost doesn't matter. they have even bigger size but this 6psi @ 6cfm is a pretty average size any lower then 6cfm may pump to slow.i will put link from other thread in here www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19289

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎