X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: There's no place like blowup dolls!

Originally posted by Ash_738
    For some reason blowup dolls just don't do it for me. Not sure why but I've never even been tempted to buy one...
    Like wise here, they don't do anything for me either; this is more to do with the material they're made of rather then the shape. However saying that, I do love the sense of playing with something huge, hence why I have my life size inflatable spidermans and batmans. Aside from being so large, they are made of that nice beach ball PVC plastic of many years ago. The legs on these things are huge and long which for me is the main turn on.
    Last edited by Big Thud Joe; 09-05-2018, 16:55.

Comment

• Loveinloons
      • Nov 2018

Anyone ever peed in a doll before omg what a feeling

Comment

• shumi101
        • May 2019

Ive only just started 'playing' around with inflatable dolls but have to say I love them. For me part of the turn on is the actual inflation of them, and feeling them expand on my skin

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
          Banned
          • Dec 2018

To be fair, whilst sex dolls aren't for me, I can see why they may be for others.

And with that said, there are sex dolls, like the ones in the photo, and then there are more high-end, anatomically-correct, and more human-like dolls, that look a lot less doll-like.

Now, if I had the money, I might invest in one of those, but not the cheap ones that are sold as "jokes" or cheap sex toys. It wouldn't feel remotely fun.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
            • Mar 2019

I never had an interest in these. If it's the cheap ones they wouldn't hold my wight and i wouldn't like the feel of them and if it's the expensive ones like the aforementioned more life like one's that's going down the uncanny valley for me and they look just plain creepy.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎