Tips for owning a inflatable latex suit.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Tips for owning a inflatable latex suit.

I just recently acquired a inflatable latex suit and i'm asking for some tips and advice for it.
    Some of the problems i've been having are trying to get it on i got about as far as getting my arms in can't quite zip it up. (if you're wondering about the size of the suit it's a 4xl)
    And it's a pain to get out of as well mainly due to the ankles either people in Britain have tiny ankles or i have huge ankles.
    My guess is that's why they insist on lubing the suit before putting it on.

If there's anything else that you would like to share with please do.

Thank you.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Tips for owning a inflatable latex suit.

Talc comes in handy inside the suit. I’ve often put talc in the arms and legs and whilst holding the cuff or ankle closed, give the arm or leg a shake before dressing. Down side is as you sweat, this talc will leave white streaks (they wipe off again though afterwards).

Of course there’s also dressing aids for latex you spray inside the suit or over your body first before donning your suit, but rear zips alone are always problematic if your not so supple to get you arm around your back especially with neck hight zippers. If the suit has no fitted gloves or feet, socks ect you could try wearing the suit back to front so the zipper is to the front whilst you try it on for size.

The main thing though is to go slow if dressing alone. Getting your last arm in can be difficult, especially pulling the shoulder up and if these aren’t quite level you’ll struggle with closing the zip up- worse case is actually breaking the zip from the pull tab coming off, to teeth become damaged on the zip itself.

If you get stuck you can roll n wriggle your shoulders about, same applies with the hips when pulling a suit up around your waist.

Most latex will quite easily stretch to around five times its size as at rest, but if your not careful you’ll easily put your fingers through it, or tear it if you start rushing things.

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

I have always ordered my inflatable latex suits one size larger than my normal latex suits
      That makes entering the suit easyer.
      I have a string on the zipper for closing it.
      And finaly i lupe the inside of the suit well before entering it
      Make sure that the zipper is strait before you atemt to close it.
      I have cut the inner latex zipper flap of the suit becauce it got stuck in the zipper.
      It have made entering the suit really easy

Comment

• Smothered by tits
        • Mar 2019

I just found out that you shouldn't use a tire pump to inflate your suit unless one you hate hearing and like it taking forever for example i typed this out while wating for it to inflate.
        Any suggestions for what pump i should get?

Comment

• Smothered by tits
          • Mar 2019

Now i've encountered a second problem the presta valve.
          It takes sooooooooooo long to deflate the suit and i think that the main reason why it takes so long to inflate as well.
          Is there anything i could do?

Comment

• scuba
            • Jan 2017

Well i guess you just have to pe patient.
            That's one of the things that makes wearing inflatable latex so nice.
            Well to speed up the deflation a bit you can go down sitting in a fetus position to squease the air out.
            But I know that it takes time.
            My inflatable latex fox catsuit has bike style valves and take like forever to deflate (about fifteen minutters.
            As with all my latex suits i just have to be patient becauce ruching taking latex on and off might rib it apart and ruin a really expensive suit

Comment

• Smothered by tits
              • Mar 2019

Ok i was just asking because my roommates can return with next to no warning and having it deflate quickly is important to me.

Comment

• scuba
                • Jan 2017

Well i can remember how it was when i lived with my parentes.
                Living by my self i don't have that problem.
                Well going out floating in the suit on the lake where i sometimes meet kayakers and stand up padlers while floating, i'm not really that embarrested meeting other people while wearing it

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Presta valves are probably the best choice for latex suits as they’re good at holding air, but are equally as good for deflation again afterwards by unscrewing the metal sleeve that retains the inner valve, then you can just pull the valve out. As for inflating quickly- your best choice here would be a small oil less compressor, or maybe a bigger type with an air receiver tank you could fill when convenient (ie the house is quiet) and when you want to inflate it just use the air stored in the tank. Just make sure it’s either an oil less type, or use a compressor with an oil trap on its output into the tank. The last thing you’ll want around latex rubber is mineral oil. Even in a mist it’ll attack and rot latex unfortunately.

One of my suits has a simple latex tube to inflate n deflate through. To seal it I wrap it a few times around a balloon neck clip. Makes it very fast to deflate down afterwards, but at 1 inch in diameter it can be more time consuming inflating it as you have to keep a clenched fist type grip around it and the end of the pump hose to get a good seal.

I guess the Rolls Royce of inflatable rubber suits would have to be those by MD Latex. They’re very expensive, but are usually 1mm thick rubber with those heavy duty bayonet valves you find on white water rafts- very fast to both inflate and deflate through.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                    • Mar 2019

i'm using one of these small oil less compressors but i feel like i'm gonna go deaf if i keep using it.
                    and if i use it for any long period of time the compressor would start to overheat although some of the issues may be my own fault.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎