Bored with my inflatable toys what to do?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuTeKh
    • Sep 2018

Bored with my inflatable toys what to do?

So ive been in the mood to play with some inflatables lately but ive kinda grown bored of the ones i have and cant really afford to buy any more. Curious to know if anybody else has ever felt the same way? What can i do to kinda get me back into the mood for it?
  • inbox_pm
    • Apr 2017

Re: Bored with my inflatable toys what to do?

Try the different poses and experiments. How about inflating under cloth? Or inflating a big toy, lifting yourself? Or a water-filled small toy? Or modifying toys?

Comment

• SuTeKh
      • Sep 2018

Hmm yeah i could give it a try i have a few really large inflatable toys that i could try inflating say by mouth i usually use a hand pump as they take forever to blow up. Im not a huge fan of blowing them up under my clothes as i enjoy it more with balloons and i love inflating toys underneath me but have to be careful of making noise in my house since i have to keep my toys a secret lol i sleep on an airbed and dont wanna risk being to rough on it so i play with my toys and balloons on the floor and sadly my walls and floors are paper thin ��

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

I personally enjoy exhibitionism. Take it to the backyard when nobody is around, or take a balloon to a public bathroom/changeroom and have your fun

Comment

• SuTeKh
          • Sep 2018

Ive done that a few times before and it is loads of fun plus very exhilerating! Ive blown up a few of my biggest inflatable toys and just rode them and played with them for hours in the pool in my backyard! Would love to do it again but its starting to get cold in my area. Even played with a few smaller inflatables in the hot tub thats quite fun as well. Thinking about stopping by the pool store to pick up one of those giant inflatable pool pillows they are very fun to ride and even moreso to lay on and just blow them up to full capacity!

Comment

• scuba
            • Jan 2017

As i always have liked water i would sugest you try playing with your inflatables there.
            For me personaly it's the floaty feeling of the boyancy of the inflatables that turns me on

Comment

• SuTeKh
              • Sep 2018

Absolutely i get very turned on when floating on one of my favorite inflatables especially when its blown up to full capacity i prefer my inflatables to be very full of air not to where its in danger of developing a leak but for me its just something about it being really full of air that turns me on the most. Then add floating on them in the water to that equation and it really gets me going! My favorites so far are my intex whale and my giant bestway swan! The swan is probably my #1 go to!
              Attached Files

Comment

• scuba
                • Jan 2017

Writing this i got the urge to go out floating.
                I went out on the lake in my inflatable latex fox suit.
                I thought that i would try something new so i pulled my inflatable breifs over the suit.
                The briefs made inflating the suit a bit hard, but I managed to inflate both.
                Going out floating i found out that the extra efford was well worth it.
                It felt a whole lot better.
                I guess trying something new once in a while make the exitement go on.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎